Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel Trait: Your notifications list is always empty on all forums and social media

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
★★
All the notifications I get on my phone are from my mom, and even on this forum I recieve very little notifications compared to some other users, just because Im relatively unknown. I have no friends(online or irl), no gf, everybody dislikes me and thinks Im annoying(because of my autism) and even when Im with my own family they sometimes forget that Im even there. Its like Im so ugly and neurodivergent that it makes me invisible to everyone both irl and online. Fuck this life!

Plus, I forgot to mention ig, everyone ignores me even there. FUCKKK

I don’t even have social media

Just make high iq or funny posts

All the notifications I get on my phone are from my mom, and even on this forum I recieve very little notifications compared to some other users, just because Im relatively unknown. I have no friends(online or irl), no gf, everybody dislikes me and thinks Im annoying(because of my autism) and even when Im with my own family they sometimes forget that Im even there. Its like Im so ugly and neurodivergent that it makes me invisible to everyone both irl and online. Fuck this life!
Relatable. Here, have a notification brocel

Just make high iq or funny posts
Im not very funny. Its like my brain cannot truly use humor, just understand it when someone else makes jomes

I don’t even have social media
You don't need any tbh but what I noticed is that how many followers you have on ig, snapchat or whatever is often a good indicator of social status, especially among gen Z and the younger generations. If you have very little followers that means you are a big outcast. And then some people online on social media don't even have to see your face, they will just ignore you based on the number of followers. Its a vicious cycle. Some of us can't even find friends online

You don't need any tbh but what I noticed is that how many followers you have on ig, snapchat or whatever is often a good indicator of social status, especially among gen Z and the younger generations. If you have very little followers that means you are a big outcast. And then some people online on social media don't even have to see your face, they will just ignore you based on the number of followers. Its a vicious cycle. Some of us can't even find friends online
IG isn't frens.
qqwertyuiop[
Indeed!

Warns me!

For what? Real gibberish instead of blather gibberish - like mine?
racist antisemite!

the isreal defense force is gonna come for you faggot new delhi larper :reeeeee:

like what the fuck i see this and i go waaaaaaaaaaaa it never ascends or deascends to the heavens

@erenyeager is becoming bluepilled right now because of the profile and not saying hes the sakuna god or tempo shadows

he thiks hes in the dojo domain of a anime movie in japan samurai ages

I deleted Kikestagram and stopped using FB a long time ago

racist antisemite!

the isreal defense force is gonna come for you faggot new delhi larper :reeeeee:

like what the fuck i see this and i go waaaaaaaaaaaa it never ascends or deascends to the heavens

@erenyeager is becoming bluepilled right now because of the profile and not saying hes the sakuna god or tempo shadows

I thought I already said, hai!

Only notifs i get are from youtube gmail and parents

I thought I already said, hai!
stop larping as oldcel you new delhi larper currycel

OK Saar. Would you like a slushy?
stop tricking me! you think i am dumb like @Incelius Savage ??

you turkish ice cream man scammer!

its not like u steal the cone from me :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:

racist antisemite!

jews GIF

I deleted Kikestagram and stopped using FB a long time ago
I barely use them even though I have an account tried using the marketplace there and of cause I have zero followers on there they think my account is a bot brutal

Don’t

don’t use instagram brother, it’s not for us subhumans
I can't remember where the post is but I remember seeing a post about how incels use social media for anything beside the intended purpose stalking lurking whatever jfl

People ignore me on the internet.

stop tricking me! you think i am dumb like @Incelius Savage ??

you turkish ice cream man scammer!

its not like u steal the cone from me :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh: :feelsUgh:
Buy some Hitler ice scream, it's very regression!

Truecel trait: people block you preemptively

same it’s just a lonely life for us

Im not very funny. Its like my brain cannot truly use humor, just understand it when someone else makes jomes
Then make a high IQ post, or just something random. Doesn't have to be funny or witty or brootal, just inceldom related.

My notifications are also empty but not on this forum

maybe we could all add each other to pump up our numbers

True, that's how it was for me before I just deleted everything.
I kind of wish I left them up since maybe I missed out of some opportunities deleting them, I was paranoid about corporations selling my information and I never used it anyway since nobody wanted to talk to me.
Of course it wouldn't have matter but I can't help but stop from wondering if things would be different, maybe I would have at least made a friend or two.
I have probably gotten more notifications on this site than the rest of my social media history combined. :feelskek:

Last edited: