Truecel trait, your last developmental milestone was shaving

notaxel68

notaxel68

Greycel
23h 56m
How does one cope with this. I still remember feeling proud about shaving the first time. Felt like an adult and that was the last milestone i hit. JFL.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

O.D.E.S.S.A.
★★★★★
99d 13h 37m
Im high T so I had to shave already at 13 so I dont look patchy. Sadly no one told me balding will start at 14 and you will have NW3 at 17

Miserable

Miserable

I just need a personality
★★★★
7d 16h 39m
Can't relate. But my last developmental milestone was 14, when I uh... coomed. I consider it a developmental milestone. But now, at 19, i'm still short and skinny and a loser.

Guykild

Guykild

Short-Fused Oldcel
★★★★★
117d 3h 53m
I never considered shaving a milestone

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Living Monstrosity
★★★★★
154d 6h 17m
I don't shave, I take pride in my sand nigger beard.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★
11d 9h 58m
Can't relate. But my last developmental milestone was 14, when I uh... coomed. I consider it a developmental milestone. But now, at 19, i'm still short and skinny and a loser.
Me except my frame is stocky and I have skinny arms. And 5'2

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
3d 4h 49m
my last "milestone" was also shaving

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 14h 57m
Im high T so I had to shave already at 13 so I dont look patchy. Sadly no one told me balding will start at 14 and you will have NW3 at 17
Brutal. Unexpected Norwoodpill. That will destroy any ounce of social life a teenager of that age should have.

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

O.D.E.S.S.A.
★★★★★
99d 13h 37m
Brutal. Unexpected Norwoodpill. That will destroy any ounce of social life a teenager of that age should have.
Pretty much, this was my hairline at 15 when I started documenting it. At least I could buy alcohol without ever getting asked for my ID

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
46d 14h 57m
Pretty much, this was my hairline at 15 when I started documenting it. At least I could buy alcohol without ever getting asked for my ID
View attachment 431868
You could have bough alcohol for stacies and chad so they’d invite you to their parties. That’s what I would do. They always have trouble getting alchol. Then you could atleast bang beckies in the parties since chad only fucks Stacy

Ecstasy

Ecstasy

O.D.E.S.S.A.
★★★★★
99d 13h 37m
You could have bough alcohol for stacies and chad so they’d invite you to their parties. That’s what I would do. They always have trouble getting alchol. Then you could atleast bang beckies in the parties since chad only fucks Stacy
In germany you can buy beer and wine at 16 and smoking was legal at just 16 aswell until they 'recently' made it 18.

And btw I meant I could hard alcohol like vodka or whisky with 18yo restriction. I actuslly bought it once or twice for a group mixed with boys and girls and I was invited but tbh it was just boring. I wasnt even that outcasted, but those few who talked to me, only dudes of course, were either boring or only had boring topics I couldnt relate. Not even the sex thing. Normies are just like from a different planet