Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait, your last developmental milestone was shaving

• Thread starter Deleted member 25883
  • Start date
Deleted member 25883

Deleted member 25883

Self-banned
-
How does one cope with this. I still remember feeling proud about shaving the first time. Felt like an adult and that was the last milestone i hit. JFL.

Im high T so I had to shave already at 13 so I dont look patchy. Sadly no one told me balding will start at 14 and you will have NW3 at 17

Can't relate. But my last developmental milestone was 14, when I uh... coomed. I consider it a developmental milestone. But now, at 19, i'm still short and skinny and a loser.

I never considered shaving a milestone

I don't shave, I take pride in my sand nigger beard.

Can't relate. But my last developmental milestone was 14, when I uh... coomed. I consider it a developmental milestone. But now, at 19, i'm still short and skinny and a loser.
Me except my frame is stocky and I have skinny arms. And 5'2

Im high T so I had to shave already at 13 so I dont look patchy. Sadly no one told me balding will start at 14 and you will have NW3 at 17
Brutal. Unexpected Norwoodpill. That will destroy any ounce of social life a teenager of that age should have.

Brutal. Unexpected Norwoodpill. That will destroy any ounce of social life a teenager of that age should have.
Pretty much, this was my hairline at 15 when I started documenting it. At least I could buy alcohol without ever getting asked for my ID

Pretty much, this was my hairline at 15 when I started documenting it. At least I could buy alcohol without ever getting asked for my ID
View attachment 431868
You could have bough alcohol for stacies and chad so they’d invite you to their parties. That’s what I would do. They always have trouble getting alchol. Then you could atleast bang beckies in the parties since chad only fucks Stacy

You could have bough alcohol for stacies and chad so they’d invite you to their parties. That’s what I would do. They always have trouble getting alchol. Then you could atleast bang beckies in the parties since chad only fucks Stacy
In germany you can buy beer and wine at 16 and smoking was legal at just 16 aswell until they 'recently' made it 18.

And btw I meant I could hard alcohol like vodka or whisky with 18yo restriction. I actuslly bought it once or twice for a group mixed with boys and girls and I was invited but tbh it was just boring. I wasnt even that outcasted, but those few who talked to me, only dudes of course, were either boring or only had boring topics I couldnt relate. Not even the sex thing. Normies are just like from a different planet