Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel Trait: Your family tells you to focus on things other than relationships.

• Thread starter Narcicel's Oneitis
  • Start date
Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
This is probably more relevant in religious/more conservative families, that said I digress.

It's over if even your family tells you to focus on your studies or become closer to God when you tell them about your relationship troubles. You're even more fucked if you're in a place like I am which doesn't teach any sex ed. You're basically clueless as to relationships and told to leave them alone.

The only reason this isn't up there as one of my biggest incel traits is solely on the basis of me being that fucking unstable. Being severely mentally ill is a death sentence of its own (even if my limited compassion can lie with them more

Still, more often than not regardless of mental state, at best this doesn't tackle the root cause and at worst is fucking useless advice and screams normie.

It's over if even your family tells you to focus on your studies
Been told that, when other people asked my mother if I had a gf, now I am almost 30 and that excuse doesn't work anymore.

Been told that, when other people asked my mother if I had a gf, now I am almost 30 and that excuse doesn't work anymore.
Yeah, it sucks when it feels like your troubles are just invalidated.

This is probably more relevant in religious/more conservative families, that said I digress.

It's over if even your family tells you to focus on your studies or become closer to God when you tell them about your relationship troubles. You're even more fucked if you're in a place like I am which doesn't teach any sex ed. You're basically clueless as to relationships and told to leave them alone.

The only reason this isn't up there as one of my biggest incel traits is solely on the basis of me being that fucking unstable. Being severely mentally ill is a death sentence of its own (even if my limited compassion can lie with them more

Still, more often than not regardless of mental state, at best this doesn't tackle the root cause and at worst is fucking useless advice and screams normie.
My dad disowned me

My family haven't talk to me about relationships for quite a while, I guess they know it never began for me

"Just ignore ur basic emotional needs" theory

relatable
curry, rice and sandniggers and pretty much all cuckservatices parents all have the share the same thing : they won't want you to focus on anything rather than studies and worshipping their diety. but that doesn't last forever since many leave their parents at the end

curry, rice and sandniggers and pretty much all cuckservatices parents all have the share the same thing : they won't want you to focus on anything rather than studies and worshipping their diety. but that doesn't last forever since many leave their parents at the end
EXACTLY!! Fuck I hope I can leave soon enough.

Only upside is possibly arranged-marriage maxxing, fat chance I will get one, especially in the near future.

It's the opposite for me. They're always like "you still don't have a gf?" "You dont do anything still?". Like they're just dumb fucking niggers. I stay inside all day, I study, lift, play vidya, and thats about it. Meanwhile all my siblings and cousins are losers with no plans but it doesnt matter I guess because atleast they're normies

It's the opposite for me. They're always like "you still don't have a gf?" "You dont do anything still?". Like they're just dumb fucking niggers. I stay inside all day, I study, lift, play vidya, and thats about it.
Yeah that sucks too. At the end of the day, being an incel sucks.
Meanwhile all my siblings and cousins are losers with no plans but it doesnt matter I guess because atleast they're normies
Just be normie theory.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back