Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You watched Anime as a kid

Pringle

Pringle

Banned
-
As a kid I watched SAO and thought to myself 'Hmm I kinda look like Kirito if i shave my beard, take off my glasses and whiten my skin. So I could find an Asuna in the future to marry and live happily with!'

As I grew up, I got a bigger beard, no Asuna (or any chick for that matter), and my heart is now frozen like ice.

Anime is cope.

I used to watch tons of anime as a kid back in the early/mid 2000s, especially Shoujo.

I still watch dawg.. Kochikame, Great Teacher Onizuka, Dragon Ball Z etc

No it means you just came out of the closet faggot anime is the gayest shit ever

When I was a kid no one had internet. I watched what was aired on the Tv, older stuff like Kimba and Triton, Digimon, Pokémon, some mecha and space. Tokyo Mew Mew. DBZ.

As a kid I watched SAO and thought to myself 'Hmm I kinda look like Kirito if i shave my beard, take off my glasses and whiten my skin. So I could find an Asuna in the future to marry and live happily with!'
067eda7c 7969 47c4 b9db 08352f1e6364

Anime hasn't been an obscure nerdy interest in many, many years. Most people on this forum don't even remember a time when anime wasn't at least semi-mainstream. My zoomer coworkers talk about anime all the time, even the chads/chadlites. Hell, I think I hear zoomers talking about anime as much as I hear them talking about sports.

Youngcel trait: Being a kid and watching SAO

watched Death Note, Highschool Of The Dead, Bleach, just 1 ep of SAO (boring asf), Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann...

it was good man, i had a good childhood, i just got a smartphone with internet in my 12's, so i enjoyed my childhood playing with mcdonald toys creating a lot of autistic stories, played with my hotwheels cars collection and watched anime

Last edited:
I like anime but i never watch it

i only watched dragon ball z and some very old animes i don't remember their names now

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back