Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you want a pug.

FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I've been fantasizing for 2 years now about having a pug (and a cat) but I live in a big city so it's hard to find apartments that even accept pets unless you want to pay out the ass for them.
I think about how cool it would be to have a dogcel around and how i'd train him to be well behaved and we could go on walks around the city and parks and stuff. :fuk: I just want a pug. (and a black cat)

Everything is a truecel trait if you post a thread about it

I want to own a Linothele megatheloides, various Hexophthalma/Sicarius, aboreal alligator lizards, polypterids/bone tongues/gars as well as several elapids/crotalids and rare carnivorous plants (like highland Nepenthes/Catopsis/Roridula/Brocchinia/Cephalotus - and if money/realism didn't matter the legendary Triphyophyllum). Sadly, this will never happen because I am too retarded for it.

Last edited:
Dem dogs are ugly. I’m ugly too I know

Most dogs are ugly, except for a few breeds

I hate dogs , and pugs are a cruel experiment of humans incelizing dogs

dogs traumatize me with the dogpill
cats are based though

it is nigga. keep coping Chad
I hate dogs , and pugs are a cruel experiment of humans incelizing dogs
tbh. only dog I could consider getting is a big dog. Maybe a nigger pitbull and let it loose on some cucks and claim it broke free from my leash
dogs traumatize me with the dogpill
cats are based though
this is another reason not to get dogs or if u do, get a bitch or sterilize/neuter male eog
dog*

Last edited:
This one actually makes more sense than 90% of muh incel trait posts.

Pugs are deformed genetic inferiors caused by generation upon generation of bad breeding just because some old roasty wants some weird looking fur ball. They got all sorts of breathing issues and shit because of their fucked up face, rather akin to incel skulls, recessed chins, mouth breathing etc.

Probably the most incel dog breed tbh

This one actually makes more sense than 90% of muh incel trait posts.

Pugs are deformed genetic inferiors caused by generation upon generation of bad breeding just because some old roasty wants some weird looking fur ball. They got all sorts of breathing issues and shit because of their fucked up face, rather akin to incel skulls, recessed chins, mouth breathing etc.

Probably the most incel dog breed tbh
This truecel gets it. they're just like us.