Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you talk alone

ubermensch666

ubermensch666

Praised be the Morning Star.
So when i was child i play with my toy and i talked with them. I raised and i keep this habit but without toy. I'm come to home and talk with me and said "we have fucking ulisses work" out loud and there was a person behind me, he heard it and probably thought i was schizophrenic. My brain is so developed that I can talk to myself in third person and get answers instantly.

Relatable tbh

I have always talked to myself, and coincidentally, I have schizophrenia.

I have done this before, GrAY.

it's over

yeah i used to do this but not in a loud voice
i am pretty sure a ton of normies also do things like these also. it's not really a mentalcel trait, basically everybody can experience it

yeah i used to do this but not in a loud voice
i am pretty sure a ton of normies also do things like these also. it's not really a mentalcel trait, basically everybody can experience it
Is this normal? Never did this. :ping:

Is this normal? Never did this. :ping:
yeah it is
don't you ever talk to yourself when alone? i do this a lot of times to not feel bored and i am sure other people do it also.
but when i am with people i don't feel the urge to do it.

Yes.I developed this since i was a kid.I guess being swamp alone for very long hours affects your brain.

I do this most days but only indoors

I talk to myself often and typically refer to myself in first person plural ("we" shall do this/"we" shall do that). I'm a diagnosed schizoaffective though.

I have always talked to myself, and coincidentally, I have schizophrenia.
Actually? What’s the point of collegeslaving for a typical curry 9-5 then? Schizos can get NEETbux

I talk to myself often and typically refer to myself in first person plural ("we" shall do this/"we" shall do that). I'm a diagnosed schizoaffective though.
You'r the second here who do this and are schizo. You guys is scaryng me

So when i was child i play with my toy and i talked with them. I raised and i keep this habit but without toy. I'm come to home and talk with me and said "we have fucking ulisses work" out loud and there was a person behind me, he heard it and probably thought i was schizophrenic. My brain is so developed that I can talk to myself in third person and get answers instantly.
I also talk alone but I try not to talk to myself when there are people near.

Actually? What’s the point of collegeslaving for a typical curry 9-5 then? Schizos can get NEETbux
Because my parents won't let me?

How can they stop you? If the govt gives you enough money to NEET can’t you just move out?
I need to go to a quack and get a diagnosis first, in order to get NEETbux, but my parents won't let me do that as well.

Yes, I used to pace the basement daily doing this.

I need to go to a quack and get a diagnosis first, in order to get NEETbux, but my parents won't let me do that as well.
Can you drive? I’m 19 years old and still can’t, curry parents didn’t let me take lessons over the lockdown like everyone else cause “nooooooo muh corona!”

Can you drive? I’m 19 years old and still can’t, curry parents didn’t let me take lessons over the lockdown like everyone else cause “nooooooo muh corona!”
No but I'm going to do my written test this week.

yes, still doing it but with no voice just very thin mumbling to myself

Sometimes I get caught jfl

Talking to myself rn in my room drinking a beer