Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you stutter a lot

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
Too mentally crippled to even talk like a normal human being. Years of loneliness and abuse damages your brain and you will never function even if you don't have autism of any kind.

NTmaxxing also will never work because it's almost impossible to fix the damage that was done to your brain because of constant depression and hopelessness. I tried being low inhib like saying anything i want to anyone but i just can't do it because of stutters and shaking like a retard while speaking jfl

Sorry sweaty, you're not entitled to correct speech

I stutter a lot since I get my cock sucked :chad: nah but this world is too cruel and I have nothing to lose so I don’t stutter

Maybe it's just because you don't talk a lot.

I don't really stutter. A lot of it is genetics, I could still speak without stuttering a lot even after I went years and years with meaningful interaction with others. :forcedsmile:

Maybe it's just because you don't talk a lot.
it's a consequence of being an inferior subhuman. I think i could talk to other truecels normally, we would be on the same level. But most of the people in real life are normies and the mogging is so hard it makes me shake and stutter in front of them. Not worshipping them of course, i hate normies and wish them death but it's just a natural reaction i guess

I don't stutter, but I do stammer an awful lot.

I don't stutter, I'm the perfect male, the only thing I'm lacking is looks.