Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: You scare pepole.

Are you a skinwalker? You dont have a face or whut:feelssus:
no half of my face got burnt off in a accident when i was 17, i look like that fucking mortal kombat character.
its not fun, you can most likely find my post history where i shared what surgies i had to attend to

i couldve been chad but god said no and a factory accident broke out.
I am not too insane about my loss, i cope with the fact that god put force in to let me sin as much as i would if i had the looks for it

I have the same affect on guys too.

I dress in all black and have a large frame and always wear shades and people in my town now I am psychomaxxed

I do scare some of them since I look kind of rugged and not in a good way. I'm bald, my face is scarred, I'm not exactly tall but I'm average height and I've been told by multiple people that I have wide shoulders.

Sometimes women flinch when they see me and sometimes they give me disgusted looks. But most just ignore me.

But I guess I kind of get it since bald people are viewed a certain way. When my boss cut his hair to a buzzcut he instantly seemed stronger and more masculine. I knew it was just a perception bias but that's just how it works. And my facial scars aren't helping my case either

I do scare some of them since I look kind of rugged and not in a good way. I'm bald, my face is scarred, I'm not exactly tall but I'm average height and I've been told by multiple people that I have wide shoulders.

Sometimes women flinch when they see me and sometimes they give me disgusted looks. But most just ignore me.

But I guess I kind of get it since bald people are viewed a certain way. When my boss cut his hair to a buzzcut he instantly seemed stronger and more masculine. I knew it was just a perception bias but that's just how it works. And my facial scars aren't helping my case either
The fact that wahmen flinch could be a good sign that you could thugmaxx

If I can't be loved I demand fear.
I enjoy it. My presence scares vast majority of them.

You ride the bus to school? I used to ride my bike or take an old honda civic beater that I ended up fender bending

I think niggers have the upper hand again. They scare the shit out of anyone in broad daylight and are an invisible menace at night.
One of the very few pros, I must say... Well, except when "anyone" has shotgun, or a badge...

One of the very few pros, I must say... Well, except when "anyone" has shotgun, or a badge...
God forbid, a badge. The popo is a nigger’s kryptonite.