Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Truecel trait: You scare pepole.

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
WARNING FUCKING KIDS.IS I AM 3 YEARS OLD

I will hear by write 3 different scenarios in which i have scared girl around my age.
The thing which hurts the most is the fact that all of these events which i will speak of happened today at school (im 18)

1) Today was a fire drill. Every single student was to pair up with their desk mate. However mine didn't show up today. Thus, the teacher paired me up with a girl. This girl, upon hearing the fact that i will need to HOLD HER HAND(cuz we all needed to hold hands with our deskmates for some odd reason), said: "oh no no NOOOOOOO miss please!", while akwardly laughing to herself.
When the actual fire drill started, jokingly ran away from me, while still laughing like a goose.

2) I answered another classmate that wanted to ask me something, and when i did as such, because i was mad after the previous event, when i did awnser back, i accidently yelled causing a girl in my class to jump and drop her pen (it was the same girl in my creepshot, the goth foid).
Now i know she probably got scared of me because i was loud, not because im a discusting subhuman. However what disproves this is the fact that only the females got scared, and no dude was scared. Proving my point

3) Scared a foid in the bus. She was beautiful. Blue eyes and brown hair. She had a long Gray skirt and a purple hair covering (a romanian basma), so i naturally asumed she was religious (PROBABLY) meaning shes less of a slut. (I doubt that anyway)

(KEEP IN MIND THIS IS RUSSIAN BUT I COULDNT FIND A DECENT EXAMPLE)
So i she shud past me in order to get to a Seat and looked obviously upset at my sight.

But is there something i did wrong? No. Or maybe something i did that made pepole look at me? No.

I wore decent clothes, washed my face, my hair, and had a shower yesterday. Plus im planning to shower as soon as i get home.

How does anybody, including my familly, my siblings, my peers, my teachers and soyciety in general expecting me to become a family Man and contribiute to soyciety? I cant even look at women and im a red flag

IT wont touch this, but If they do, they will magically find a way to blame me for the behaviors of any woman.
IT USERS ARE HOMOSEXUALS NO EXCEPTIONS NO MERCY :society:

This girl, upon hearing the fact that i will need to HOLD HER HAND(cuz we all needed to hold hands with our deskmates for some odd reason), said: "oh no no NOOOOOOO miss please!", while akwardly laughing to herself.
When the actual fire drill started, jokingly ran away from me, while still laughing like a goose.
Fucking brutal.

Once, a foid crossed the street when she saw me. Felt like shit.

Other than that, my experience has been that they're more disgusted than afraid when they see my face.

A single mom pulled her daugher aside as i stopped to check my phone, Out of the corner of my eye i saw this the foid and her kidlet was maybe 10-15 meters away from me, ofc i was bluepilled and didnt realize that it was because i was ugly.

I think niggers have the upper hand again. They scare the shit out of anyone in broad daylight and are an invisible menace at night.

I don't scare anyone.

Fucking brutal.

Once, a foid crossed the street when she saw me. Felt like shit.

Other than that, my experience has been that they're more disgusted than afraid when they see my face.
Foids are biologicly enginered to be discusted of ugly men

A single mom pulled her daugher aside as i stopped to check my phone, Out of the corner of my eye i saw this the foid and her kidlet was maybe 10-15 meters away from me, ofc i was bluepilled and didnt realize that it was because i was ugly.
Brutal hermitpilled

WARNING FUCKING KIDS.IS I AM 3 YEARS OLD

I will hear by write 3 different scenarios in which i have scared girl around my age.
The thing which hurts the most is the fact that all of these events which i will speak of happened today at school (im 18)

1) Today was a fire drill. Every single student was to pair up with their desk mate. However mine didn't show up today. Thus, the teacher paired me up with a girl. This girl, upon hearing the fact that i will need to HOLD HER HAND(cuz we all needed to hold hands with our deskmates for some odd reason), said: "oh no no NOOOOOOO miss please!", while akwardly laughing to herself.

2) I answered another classmate that wanted to ask me something, and when i did as such, because i was mad after the previous event, when i did awnser back, i accidently yelled causing a girl in my class to jump and drop her pen (it was the same girl in my creepshot, the goth foid).
Now i know she probably got scared of me because i was loud, not because im a discusting subhuman. However what disproves this is the fact that only the females got scared, and no dude was scared. Proving my point

3) Scared a foid in the bus. She was beautiful. Blue eyes and brown hair. She had a long Gray skirt and a purple hair covering (a romanian basma), so i naturally asumed she was religious (PROBABLY) meaning shes less of a slut. (I doubt that anyway)
View attachment 971645
(KEEP IN MIND THIS IS RUSSIAN BUT I COULDNT FIND A DECENT EXAMPLE)
So i she shud past me in order to get to a Seat and looked obviously upset at my sight.

But is there something i did wrong? No. Or maybe something i did that made pepole look at me? No.

I wore decent clothes, washed my face, my hair, and had a shower yesterday. Plus im planning to shower as soon as i get home.

How does anybody, including my familly, my siblings, my peers, my teachers and soyciety in general expecting me to become a family Man and contribiute to soyciety? I cant even look at women and im a red flag

IT wont touch this, but If they do, they will magically find a way to blame me for the behaviors of any woman.
IT USERS ARE HOMOSEXUALS NO EXCEPTIONS NO MERCY :society:
yeah I fucking do, I wear a mask.
I mean horror, no nose, no lips and exposed teeth and when I speak people think I am mentally disabled or something

I mean it, try speaking without using your lips.
You will understand how retarded you will sound, the only thing that makes me have a halo effect is being tall, built and having decent eyes.
Being a burn victim is the worst thing you can be

I’m scared of people

I mean it, try speaking without using your lips.
You will understand how retarded you will sound, the only thing that makes me have a halo effect is being tall, built and having decent eyes.
Being a burn victim is the worst thing you can be
I frequently pray under my lips because im a religious muslim and pepole think i have schizophrenia

4e0ccfc561a15cc0f89273e406fd2fc4
V3QHWaAQEe8
M0cm2p4sh4d31
V shimah

Attachments

• schema-nuns.jpg
    schema-nuns.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 16
I wanted to scare people, but they are just disgusted by me

I wanted to scare people, but they are just disgusted by me
You can scare them If you're socialy dominant. If You talk over them and be rude they will get scared of u works for md

You can scare them If you're socialy dominant. If You talk over them and be rude they will get scared of u works for md
it seems like people are more disgusted by you too. No way that girl would laugh in your face if she were really scared of you.

it seems like people are more disgusted by you too. No way that girl would laugh in your face if she were really scared of you.
There were Times where i made girls cry

Consider it a good thing you'd rather that than be looked at as pathetic.

Fefails often cross over to the other side of the road when they see me coming and i'm not even taking up much space or walking aggressively or anything. It's just so instinctive in foids to avoid at all cost what their lizard brains perceive as bad breeding material.

A while ago i saw a normie writing something under a youtube video like :"Women aren't bone detectors bro just approach them and talk to them." All i could think was, that's actually exactly what they are. They are incredibly nitpicky robot like bone detectors and nothing else.

Fefails often cross over to the other side of the road when they see me coming and i'm not even taking up much space or walking aggressively or anything. It's just so instinctive in foids to avoid at all cost what their lizard brains perceive as bad breeding material.

A while ago i saw a normie writing something under a youtube video like :"Women aren't bone detectors bro just approach them and talk to them." All i could think was, that's actually exactly what they are. They are incredibly nitpicky robot like bone detectors and nothing else.
Women aren't human

Yeah same thing. I have been told I am very intimidating and look dangerous. My personality probably doesn't help, since I'm also described as intense.

Yeah same thing. I have been told I am very intimidating and look dangerous. My personality probably doesn't help, since I'm also described as intense.
Im described as autisic

u prob will ascend tbh, since 5-6 foids joking with u