Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you prefer cloudy and rainy weather

• Thread starter gymcellragefuel
  • Start date
gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★
At least when there’s less sunlight I’m less visible and I can hide my face better with a hood. Sunlight is brutal because it shows everyone your unlovable face.

I prefer when it's foggy too

i prefer acid rain so normies melt to a puddle of shit

I like cloudy late fall/early winter.
F29D2DB3D72743D0961C35F237469271.jpg
ba1b7bd6768d952832c46979f4754c3df7a79491.jpg
798217_main.jpg
DSC06731.JPG

At least when there’s less sunlight I’m less visible and I can hide my face better with a hood. Sunlight is brutal because it shows everyone your unlovable face.
Yeah I hate showing face out in public.

Ngl yeah, I've started to enjoy it more now

I’ve always liked cloudy/rainy weather more; always been more of a night person as well.

Cloudy weather is better for people like us. In summer I hate seeing normies out and about.

I've liked rainy days since I was 6. it never even started :feelsrope:
on another note running in the rain is peak comfy (and I have yet to cross a female doing it in my town)

I tend to like sunny weather but it is quite brutal to go outside, I just like having the nice sunny view outside my window.

I like Cloudy weather. It's good for me.

I like anything ( rain, frost, cloudy weather ) as long as there are few people outside.

I love the sun. Fucking hate when it's raining or overcast. I feel depressed if I don't feel the sun on my skin

I prefer when it's foggy too
Agreed, I much prefer foggy, rainy, cloudy, or overcast weather. The sun is nice to have on days when I want it to be warm like at the pool or at the beach but other than that I dislike it being too sunny. I don't like the weather or sky to be too bright because it gets annoying and hurts my eyes. Darker and cooler weather is much easier to be in and generally more tolerable for me.

I actually like being alone in the pool on the summer days, it seems like a therapy.

indeed, I love cloudy and grim weather, especially here where’s it’s usually sunny and hot all too often, I wish i could move somewhere with long winters

cold weather too mogs

its negative rn and im outside a lot more. I love having a boner around girls and theyre too preoccupied with the cold to notice im acting creepy af

I really do i just love the vibe

I prefer staying inside instead.

No i fucking hate the last months in Germany there was almost only rain and im tired of this. My clothes get wet, driving is more difficult, its colder. Id rather be in Greece, France or Spain right now

Very true here in Australia. Hate the memories of being mogged and/or ignored and/or ridiculed being near the beach which is where a lot of people go when the weather is sunny

It gives me an excuse to stay inside
I like when its gloomy out so normies can feel .1% of what i go through every single day muh "oh heavens me what dreadful weather we are having"

The sound of rain and distant thunder is so soothing especially at nighttime. It feels like the world slows down and I'm the only one in it :feelscomfy: