Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You play outdated games.

Nograsscel

Nograsscel

mensrights.is
★★★★
You don't care about current trends, you don't watch normie gaming streams, nor do you have a large friend circle to play up-to-date video games with. Plus your spergmaxxed brain prefers simple, repetitive games.

Last edited:
I play YouTube Playables.

I played that as well

Yes, this is me. I pay for a decent gaming PC to play ancient games.

I often Play Halo 2 Vista, despite the fact 90% of the playerbase is spanish speaking for some reason.

Agar.io ? Completely forget that game even exists

Retro games have less globohomo shit anyway

I play only singleplayers and old games. I dont like new normifag games.

Have you played any of the older Elder Scrolls, Fallouts, Marios, Zeldas, etc. ? Those seem quite popular here.

True, I was in the hospital and a nurse asked me if I played video games and I said the last one I finished was Mass Effect around 2008 so am using my saved games on the sequel right now. She was in her 20s and stopped listening after "Mass Effect."

Yes I used to play Jedi Knight II: Jedi Outcast on PC up until a couple of years ago

I see you're representing our forum quite well brocel :dab:

Retro games aren't necessarily outdated. They just don't confirm to the globo homo control scheme of modern day.

"Bro tank controls are so bad and outdated! How do people play this shit!"
"Bro why are attacks designated to the second analog stick? Why isn't camera!"

Normies are just so utterly retarded they can't learn new control schemes. Everything has to be the same for them or else it's "outdated and janky."

Most non Nt people will prefer games that have more immersive mechanics that reward a player for playing well and becoming more skilled at a game with enough experience and time. I prefer being able to input commands into a game and actually playing it over watching a quasi movie.

Last edited:
I only play retro single player games.

Only mario tbh. Still have a Wii from like 2009.
Good memories on that game- I also have fond memories playing on my DS, as well as Minecraft & some of the older CODs.

Chill bro I just bought Baldurs Gate Enhanced Edition :feelskek:

I am open to anything. i play old games and can just as easily hop back on red dead

yeah i still mostly only play ps2 games

Normies are just so utterly retarded they can't learn new control schemes. Everything has to be the same for them or else it's "outdated and janky."
This is a big part of why everything sucks now, games must be catered to the lowest common denominator otherwise it's too complicated for retarded normies to figure out.
It was fun when games all felt different and unique... now it's just the same crap on repeat over and over for eternity, nobody experiments or tries new things anymore.
Only time you get different control schemes is when people are trying to be "retro" or nostalgiabait... it's just not the same since it isn't genuinely inspired.

This is a big part of why everything sucks now, games must be catered to the lowest common denominator otherwise it's too complicated for retarded normies to figure out.
It was fun when games all felt different and unique... now it's just the same crap on repeat over and over for eternity, nobody experiments or tries new things anymore.
Only time you get different control schemes is when people are trying to be "retro" or nostalgiabait... it's just not the same since it isn't genuinely inspired.
Truth.