Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Truecel trait : You never kicked someone ass.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
I still feel proud about my low iq secundaria days , I kicked the ass of a tallfag cuz overconfidence is such an insidious killer , Here is the story , Two tallfags tried to bully me in secundaria when i was a fatso , They were talking shit about my fatso body , Then i challenged the weakest one for a 1 vs 1 duel , He accepted and after school a large crowd of goblins gathered to watch the fight , He was quite fit and i was terrified , But the idiot made a mistake , His first movement was a taunt , he pushed me slighty and said "Que pendejo" I just punched him in the temple and he fell with my full subhuman adrenaline, Then i started to choke him with my greasy body til he fainted , I got in trouble but i dont regret it , Such good memories , Have you ever kicked someone ass fair and square? He had to change school cuz i guess he didnt stand the bullying , JFL just imagine getting your ass kicked by a short fatso :feelskek:

Last edited:
no that shit never happened at my boarding school

im ugly and asian

Ye but most people who tell you that they are fighting every 5 minutes are bullshitting you or trying to posture which is probably the case with the 2 bullies thinking they could easily pick on you. I've trained MMA at a nearby gym for a few years but too old to make a career of it and have skinny genetics so can't put on that much muscle. It's good just to know that if you get into a fight you're not gonna get destroyed unless the guy is a pro of course in which case you'd be very unlucky.

My face marks up and bruises very easily from sparring too which is a shitty ginger incel trait.

Ye but most people who tell you that they are fighting every 5 minutes are bullshitting you or trying to posture which is probably the case with the 2 bullies thinking they could easily pick on you. I've trained MMA at a nearby gym for a few years but too old to make a career of it and have skinny genetics so can't put on that much muscle. It's good just to know that if you get into a fight you're not gonna get destroyed unless the guy is a pro of course in which case you'd be very unlucky.

I suck at fighting and got my ass kicked some times too but my fists are so hard and i pity the faggots who get punched by my fists with full strength

I suck at fighting and got my ass kicked some times too but my fists are so hard and i pity the faggots who get punched by my fists with full strength
The gym I go to (or went to before the Chinavirus) has some high level fighters in there so most of us who train there are absolute shit compared to those guys haha. Got some tips from one of them one time who you'd never think was a fighter from looking at him and he was throwing me around like a foid in front of the others. I have a friend who is short and fat and I've seen him knock out multiple people. I'd never underestimate a short fat guy ha

The gym I go to (or went to before the Chinavirus) has some high level fighters in there so most of us who train there are absolute shit compared to those guys haha. Got some tips from one of them one time who you'd never think was a fighter from looking at him and he was throwing me around like a foid in front of the others. I have a friend who is short and fat and I've seen him knock out multiple people. I'd never underestimate a short fat guy ha

I had some books about human anatomy before internet , The temples of the head and the liver are one hit kill

I still feel proud about my low iq secundaria days , I kicked the ass of a tallfag cuz overconfidence is such an insidious killer , Here is the story , Two tallfags tried to bully me in secundaria when i was a fatso , They were talking shit about my fatso body , Then i challenged the weakest one for a 1 vs 1 duel , He accepted and after school a large crowd of goblins gathered to watch the fight , He was quite fit and i was terrified , But the idiot made a mistake , His first movement was a taunt , he pushed me slighty and said "Que pendejo" I just punched him in the temple and he fell with my full subhuman adrenaline, Then i started to choke him with my greasy body til he fainted , I got in trouble but i dont regret it , Such good memories , Have you ever kicked someone ass fair and square? He had to change school cuz i guess he didnt stand the bullying , JFL just imagine getting your ass kicked by a short fatso :feelskek:
I did long time ago

no because i'm a high inhib pussy, my school bullies always pushed me around and i didn't do shit

I had some books about human anatomy before internet , The temples of the head and the liver are one hit kill
Well short fat guys who can hit hard are very hard to deal with too because of low centre of gravity which means they are very hard to take down too with wrestling. Just look at Daniel Cormier. He is only 5 foot 9 which is one of the shortest heavyweights/light heavyweights and was Strikeforce and UFC champion and only started losing 1. to a guy who was juicing and 2. when he got into his 40s. Here's him in his prime while still pretty fat:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHe_GkhgH0

worse fight i got into i think around 12, this other kid kept riding his bike past my porch while i was sitting there and he starts calling me names, wamts to fight, so i stabbed him.

Well short fat guys who can hit hard are very hard to deal with too because of low centre of gravity which means they are very hard to take down too with wrestling. Just look at Daniel Cormier. He is only 5 foot 9 which is one of the shortest heavyweights/light heavyweights and was Strikeforce and UFC champion and only started losing 1. to a guy who was juicing and 2. when he got into his 40s. Here's him in his prime while still pretty fat:-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyHe_GkhgH0

+5 melee defence plus natural stats , Luv battle brothers

I never got to beat someone. I was bullied at times and put an end to it by throwing heavy book and threatening to kill. Sadly never go to abuse. :feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

I never got to beat someone. I was bullied at times and put an end to it by throwing heavy book and threatening to kill. Sadly never go to abuse. :feelsree::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

humans are frail , you should try it , gigachads are not made of titanium lmao , just aim for organs and suckerpunch if you can :feelsdevil:

I was born with small hand frames. My foid mother genes gave me subhuman characteristics. But I managed by being quick on feet and leading my enemies to traps

I am sure I did, the only detail I remember is that I spit on his face after taking him down