Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel TRUECEL TRAIT: YOU MISLEARN MATERIAL

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
I hate it I hate when I research a concept read about it and GET IT WRONG FUCK. I fucking hate this shit I hate it when I misspell a word because I learned the wrong way to spell a word. Why the fuck do I mis learn everything fuck. It’s fucking over im so fucking angry for example absurdism right I got the basics but stupid faggots online said “HURRR DURR ABSURDISM ACTUALLY SAYS THERE MAY BE A TRUTH BUT WE MAY NEVER KNOW” CAMUS NEVER FUCKING SAID THIS. I was looking up corded ware online in 2021 right I’ve known about them for a bit originally I think they’re PIE. BUT THEN I REALIZE THEYRE IE ITS JUST LANGUAGES BRANCHED OFF THESE IE CULTURES IT TOOK SO FUCKING LONG FOR GOOGLE TO TELL ME THIS. I hate this shit I hate mis learning concepts or material about anything, this always fucking happens.

when you mizzlearn something you juzt learn again

when you mizzlearn something you juzt learn again
FUCK THAT I HATE IT BRO IT DAMAGES MY FUCKING EGO. I HATE LEARNING STUFF AT AN OLDER AGE FULLY THAT I WAS SOMEWHAT FAMILIAR AT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER. IF I KNEW IT WHEN I WAS YOUNGER ITD BE MORE IMPRESSIVE. Why THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO LEARN SOME OF THIS STUFF LATE. ITS BETTER TO LEARN SOMETHING EARLIER THAN LATER. learning something at 18 is not the same as learning something at 14

I mispronounced a word today and got called out

Calm down and learn what you are supposed to learn