Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News truecel trait: you have pinhole phimosis

brazi

brazi

Veteran
★★★★
i have it so brutal i cant even pee. it used to be weird to fap with it at first but ive been cooming with it for years now

means my cock is 100% covered in skin with only a dot sized opening. imagine fapping and peeing with that.

Last edited:
nigga stop spamming threads

idk what that is but i piss on my balls because of my dick size :feelscry:

inceldom discussed

I have moderate phimosis. Hurts like HELL when i try to peel it back. It only goes 2/3 of the way back
i think i got it in the first place due to brutal cooming when i was 13 to 16. the skin is pale white and no blood circulation. its like a rock :cryfeels: .

Pinworms in your dick?

Keep that shit to yourself we don't give a fuck

i have it so brutal i cant even pee. it used to be weird to fap with it at first but ive been cooming with it for years now

means my cock is 100% covered in skin with only a dot sized opening. imagine fapping and peeing with that.
My genitals were mutilated as an infant when I was circumcised so I never had the chance to even get phimosis. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

At least you guys in this thread still have a foreskin.

My genitals were mutilated as an infant when I was circumcised so I never had the chance to even get phimosis. :cryfeels::feelsrope:

bro i'm in pain everytime i pee and the skin gets harder more and more. also i cant get it fixed alone cuz im downsyndromecel so i told my parents and they told my relatives and others. they want to punish me for being retarded which is their fault and genetics in the fisrst place

damn sorry i'm spamming unsolicited brutal sad shit

you can do giga pumping then? without sensitivity

Go get circumcised, this is a medical reason.
tfw no metzitzah