Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you have no selfies on your phone

• Thread starter sneed (not chuck)
  • Start date

Do you have selfies on your phone?

• Yes! I like taking photos of myself!

• Sure, a few.

• Yes! But I believe I'm ugly!

• No! I couldn't bear to!

• No! The thought of taking a selfie never crossed my mind!

• Awoooooooooo!

Results are only viewable after voting.
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
The average normie, even the men, have HUNDREDS of selfies. They enjoy taking photos of themselves, and the sight of their visage pleases them. They use their REAL FACE on their social media profile without shame. When I was in university, I went on a conference trip with two foids in my department. One of them had a boyfriend, and when I peered at her phone while she was texting, I noticed they were casually sending selfies to each other. Just random fucking sefies of themselves.

An incel wouldn't dream of TAKING a selfie, never mind sending one to the opposite gender. Truecels have no social media, and if they do, they have never posted their real photo. There are NO selfies on your phone. It's just memes and maybe a few pictures of nature. All existing photos of you on Earth were taken by force e.g. at family events, school events.

Fuck no. I have taken them in the past to see if I’m actually as bad as I thought, then delete immediately with a wave of depression

No, i've always hated taking photos.

The average normie, even the men, have HUNDREDS of selfies. They enjoy taking photos of themselves, and the sight of their visage pleases them. They use their REAL FACE on their social media profile without shame. When I was in university, I went on a conference trip with two foids in my department. One of them had a boyfriend, and when I peered at her phone while she was texting, I noticed they were casually sending selfies to each other. Just random fucking sefies of themselves.

An incel wouldn't dream of TAKING a selfie, never mind sending one to the opposite gender. Truecels have no social media, and if they do, they have never posted their real photo. There are NO selfies on your phone. It's just memes and maybe a few pictures of nature. All existing photos of you on Earth were taken by force e.g. at family events, school events.
Selfies ARE NOT for ugly men

My day gets ruined if by mistake I open the camera app and see my face :feelsrope:

I get depressed seeing pictures of myself

If you learn basic photoshop every brocel has the ability to look like a chad

i dont even have pictures other people have taken of me

I Don't Have Them Because I'm High Inhib Af

I have probably 2-4 selfies on my phone.

I look retarded and autistic in pictures.

Awoooooooooo!​

I take selfies to track my hair loss. Have been using finasteride for the last few months, to see if the medication is working.

I'm pretty sure my hairline has gained a tad bit of ground, since I see some hairs that are in spots that previously didn't have any. I could just be coping and the hairs I see are just from the way I have my hair pulled back.

I don't see the point of having pictures of me on my phone.
Only people with a very big ego do this shit.

I have a few couple (from 2019-2021 i didn't took a single pic of myself) to edit them on Faceapp and give me surgeryfuel

my only selfies are half-naked, flexing

I would never ever take selfies way too demoralising.

no i don't but i used to have some selfies in my older phone before it got broken. probably 300 to 400 selfies but not too much.

most of them are in different environments just to make my own collection, they're all lost rn

No selfies is giga subhuman trait

I would never ever take selfies way too demoralising.
I've only ever taken pictures of myself to look at the asymmetry and such. It fills me with dread and sends me into a depression every time. It's all so unfair.