Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait - You got 0 pictures of yourself

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
I dont have a single picture of me that I can show to anybody because I dont have one I didnt take a picture of myself for the last 7 years or so every time I tried to take a picture I instantly deleted it because of how ugly I am.

Not zero but I have very few pics from after I turned 18. Before I had more because family trips and photos but not anymore.

Got no need for them, who's going to like my selfies on social media?

24B94E9E 74D0 41DB A6CF 40A5E9C82A1C

I never took any selfie

I wanted to join tinder, but I simply don't have enough pics to put there :feelskek:

I dont have a single picture of me that I can show to anybody because I dont have one I didnt take a picture of myself for the last 7 years or so every time I tried to take a picture I instantly deleted it because of how ugly I am.
Same

I have some nice ones tho

100/1

I have lots of my pictures on my phone though. I just don't show them to anyone. Then I delete them due to my depression. Then the cycle repeats.