Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: you get treated like a child

SodiniPilled

SodiniPilled

Banned
-
Recently I went to the dentist and despite me being almost 30 years old, the dentist and her assistant (both foids) talked to me like I was 13 years old. I was just sitting there thinking, do they think I`m mentally handicapped? do I give retard vibes like I should wear one of those helicopter hats and start retardmaxxing? maybe I can go to a group home for the disabled and get some down syndrome pussy.. maybe the foids can tell when you are an incel, even if its not consciously?

Recently I went to the dentist and despite me being almost 30 years old, the dentist and her assistant (both foids) talked to me like I was 13 years old. I was just sitting there thinking, do they think I`m mentally handicapped? do I give retard vibes like I should wear one of those helicopter hats and start retardmaxxing? maybe I can go to a group home for the disabled and get some down syndrome pussy.. maybe the foids can tell when you are an incel, even if its not consciously?
I still get carded despite being years above 18

I was once at this foid doctor because I was sick and I was telling her about my symptoms she just ignored me and talked to me like a child

i feel you man
this is why i havent gone to a dr or dentist in years
its fucking over
we will never be treated with respect
"respect is earned silly inkie" :foidSoy: :soy:

Last edited:
do I give retard vibes like I should wear one of those helicopter hats and start retardmaxxing?
I think the same thing until I remember that I'm just short as shit so that means I have to be coddled like a fucking baby according to normiefags

Relatable. Normshits can sense we are not "normal" adult people, so they treat us like disabled retards to assert dominance.

Relatable. Normshits can sense we are not "normal" adult people, so they treat us like disabled retards to assert dominance.
It is like the only power they have since they are mogged to death by Chad.

Are u manlet? Because it happens to manlet most of the time, i am 5'2 and i get treated like this everyday