Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont like beer

Literally every male person i know that drinks alcohol drinks beer. Especially in Germany its a cult drink and i always get offered beer when i am visiting relatives/family. But i absolutely hate the taste of beer and cant even drink one sip without feeling like throwing up. I just hate this weird, bitter taste of beer. I was told to dry different flavours but i find every single one to be disgusting, even the ones without alcohol. And my dumbass dad always offers me beer despite me telling him a hundred times that i dont like beer. I would rather drink a couple of shots of vodka then drink one sip of beer. Well i guess the good thing is about not liking beer is that i take in less phytoestrogens than the average beer drinker, which can potentially cause moobs or becoming more fat and feminine.
Yes. Why would you even drink beer when you can drink soda which tastes 100x better

The only alcohol I drink nowadays is whiskey and brandy. The last time I drank beer was with my cousin at his birthday.

bc youre a normie and inactive so you dont read
really bro.... really. you fucking normie
What's thats supposed to mean
This entire argument xd
78593d164d45176d766cb49c59416fd3

Literally every male person i know that drinks alcohol drinks beer. Especially in Germany its a cult drink and i always get offered beer when i am visiting relatives/family. But i absolutely hate the taste of beer and cant even drink one sip without feeling like throwing up. I just hate this weird, bitter taste of beer. I was told to dry different flavours but i find every single one to be disgusting, even the ones without alcohol. And my dumbass dad always offers me beer despite me telling him a hundred times that i dont like beer. I would rather drink a couple of shots of vodka then drink one sip of beer. Well i guess the good thing is about not liking beer is that i take in less phytoestrogens than the average beer drinker, which can potentially cause moobs or becoming more fat and feminine.
vodka mixes are maybe better, also there are types of beer with flavours like lemon flavoured beer which is honestly better. it's what i get when i have to drink beer in social settings with my family because i hate regular beer and they judge you for not drinking, dutch btw so i get the germany thing

I don't get the appeal either. I lean more towards energy drinks lol

Yeah. I also dont like beer (and alcool in general) the bad thing is I am from a country of huge alcoolics :feelsUnreal:

I drink alcohol but beer tastes like shit and makes me bloated.
Somebody decided that beer is a manly drink and now its a dogma.

My problem was I liked it too much.

Nah i drink it for the Effect bro , the taste is bearable lol .

I drink some 7.9% Perlenbacher Schwarzbier as we speek :feelskek:

@Friezacel

Nah i drink it for the Effect bro , the taste is bearable lol .

I drink some 7.9% Perlenbacher Schwarzbier as we speek :feelskek:

@Friezacel
There are more effective alcohols to get drunk, beer has almost no alcohol and you need plenty for an effect

I personally don't believe it when people say they drink beer for the taste. I wouldn't drink it for thirst either. Beer can be okay but its not great

There are more effective alcohols to get drunk, beer has almost no alcohol and you need plenty for an effect
liqör or vodka are the best for that ( but kinda expensive ) , a few schwarzbiers already do the trick tbh .

liqör or vodka are the best for that ( but kinda expensive ) , a few schwarzbiers already do the trick tbh .
I ordered a Kahlua coffee liquor and it arrived today. Only has 16%, but tastes super good and you almost dont taste the bitter alcohol taste. I could drink it like water if my tolerance wasnt so low

I ordered a Kahlua coffee liquor and it arrived today. Only has 16%, but tastes super good and you almost dont taste the bitter alcohol taste. I could drink it like water if my tolerance wasnt so low
based !

@lu.jones good goy, keep consuming the phytoestrogens

ever tried it ?
not yet . i just get a liqör from the store ( thats like 15 % or more ) If you Ex Like 600 Ml Liqör your already good lol . Then you just Regulate on how much more Alcohol you want

Vodka on the other hand makes me kinda sleepy for some Reason :feelskek: propably because its Pretty Strong " to begin with

Alcohol in general sucks major ass. It's never good.

In this case i dont think its the kikes fault. Beer has been around for thousands of years, before the jews were really influential. It has already been around in ancient Egypt
I guess im wrong then

Normally with this type of shit its their doing
Season 10 Jewish GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

I don't like alcoholic beverages in general. But I agree with the title, liking some and hating beer is just ND, it doesn't follow any logic.

no cigarettes or any chemicals, much less beer. This is true; We are not normies to have the same confrontations as theirs.

Disgusting stuff, I drink vodka/whiskey combined with stuff. Only "beer" I drink is Guiness draught & that's a stout.

Its probably propaganda by the juice to make men drink it more so out test goes down and we become easier to control

Thats why its the most easily accessible drug and why it is seen as socially acceptable
Think you're onto something there.

I hate beer, it tastes like piss and gives me a whiskey dick. I prefer red wine.

True, hate that shit and never understood why normalniggers love that. I don't drink alcohol but would choose vodka instead of beer everytime if I had to.

it tastes like piss but i drink it anyway because i wanna get drunk

it gets better. try drinking when dehydrayted.

if ure an alcoholic sure. 3 of those large beer mugs is enough to make me kinda drunk , 4 i get drunk , 5 i get wasted
Why not drink less and instead something stronger ?

i like having beer and chicken wings from time to time.

Beer is fantastic IMO but everyone is allowed to have different tastes. All the normies around me only drink IPA's that taste like lawn clippings or they drink shitty mixed drinks like vodka cranberry's while they judge me for liking dark lagers and stouts.

Trucel trait: you like beer but your stomach can't take it.

NGL most of the mainstream stuff tastes like shit. Call me bourgeois but I like the local craft shit. Stouts, Trippels, whatever. German stuff (and some other euro brews) also taste good. I like being buzzed with tasty beers and liquors. Being totally smashed kinda sucks.

Idk, might be trucel trait.

Beer is the ultimate normie drink. Cocktails mog