Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: You get told you have potential

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
Potential to have anything most people already possess.

It's like a nice way of saying, someone doesn't have a lot going for them.

I will never accept that compliments are a "truecel trait." Not when I'm not getting any.

It’s over for me. I wish I could disappear from existence

Tbh, it's over when you have to improve just to get what the average person experiences.

I will never accept that compliments are a "truecel trait." Not when I'm not getting any.
Hey mate. Care to send a PM and start up a conversation about your lkfe story? I've already did with Wizard32 and he... well, he is gonna love my last reply when he sees it. I'm curious to know your type.

Potential and power can be conceptualized as 'ability to get what you want', so you may not have potential over women and they may still be right with the compliments if you sought something else, which you should have been doing right now.

Last edited:
Hey mate. Care to send a PM and start up a conversation about your lkfe story? I've already did with Wizard32 and he... well, he is gonna love my last reply when he sees it. I'm curious to know your type.

Potential and power can be conceptualized as 'ability to get what you want', so you may not have potential over women and they may still be right if you sought something else, which you should have been doing right now.

My type of what? Last time I accepted a PM from a mysterious greycel, I got a faceful of Transubstantiated genitalia.

Tbh, it's over when you have to improve just to get what the average person experiences.
As a Neetcel unable to hold down a job due to having short term memory loss, I find this to ring true.

Last edited:
I hate it when they be saying, "You're not even that bad." They're basically admitting you're ugly.

My type of what? Last time I accepted a PM from a mysterious greycel, I got a faceful of Transubstantiated genitalia.
Your soul. I want see what type of soul you have. Right off the bat I've got some good datapoints:
- Your username, as everyone elses', is how you chose to represent yourself, thus important. FrothySolutions like a detergent? It tells something;
- Your avi works on the same vein, but yours is not as obvious as some here. @Ap0calypse is a spoiked brat and has a brat character as an avi;
- Your lack of curiosity to check first my posts and judge yourself whether I was trustable. As if someone untrustworthy would say the truth to you. Can also mean gullibility or ignorance.

Yes.

Observe:

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 14 13 38

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 22 33

Further Improved:

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 23 34

Screenshot from 2022 01 17 18 23 43

And:

Screenshot from 2022 01 16 16 52 38

Years ago(2015), the above user complimented my writing and told me, "You could've been a writer for the Russian newspaper Pravda".

Sadly, I've been rotting for a very long time.

Your soul. I want see what type of soul you have. Right off the bat I've got some good datapoints:
- Your username, as everyone elses', is how you chose to represent yourself, thus important. FrothySolutions like a detergent? It tells something;
- Your avi works on the same vein, but yours is not as obvious as some here. @Ap0calypse is a spoiked brat and has a brat character as an avi;
- Your lack of curiosity to check first my posts and judge yourself whether I was trustable. As if someone untrustworthy would say the truth to you. Can also mean gullibility or ignorance.
@Tesla You remind me of cranks promoting pseudoscience on maths & science forums.

Truecel trait: You do anything right and people act so surprised like if it’s a sign of the day of judgement

You remind me of cranks promoting pseudoscience on maths & science forums.
Lack of distinction on your part. Just because you hang around con-men peddling lookism doesn't mean the world isn't about truthfulness too.

Your post was made to nudge me, but you still aren't as interesting as both Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. And possibly that AtavisticAutist guy.

Lack of distinction on your part. Just because you hang around con-men peddling lookism doesn't mean the world isn't about truthfulness too.

Your post was made to nudge me, but you still aren't as interesting as both Wizard32 and FrothySolutions. And possibly that AtavisticAutist guy.
It's a cucked world. The world is cucked.

It's cuck all the way down.

spoiled? im inferior both mentally and physically, even when compared to people here. I'd do anything for any good characteristic. I am an incel among incels

spoiled? im inferior both mentally and physically, even when compared to people here. I'd do anything for any good characteristic. I am an incel among incels
spoiled in the sense of the temper tantrums the "spoiled brat" archetype is known for throwing, like you are doing right now, goldilocks. "NOOOO why can't this world not be less sugary but not that much, more comfy but just a little bit, not too salty". You are low level, a low level intimidator. Instead of boisterously expanding your center of universe on others, like Tatsumaki, you feet stomp like Asuka Langley. Hence why you preferred a cartoonish avatar of the former to represent your brattish bothered face instead of... this.

spoiled in the sense of the temper tantrums the "spoiled brat" archetype is known for throwing, like you are doing right now, goldilocks. "NOOOO why can't this world not be less sugary but not that much, more comfy but just a little bit, not too salty". You are low level, a low level intimidator. Instead of boisterously expanding your center of universe on others, like Tatsumaki, you feet stomp like Asuka Langley. Hence why you preferred a cartoonish avatar of the former to represent your brattish bothered face instead of... this.
i wish i could manifest my rage into a physical form

Never been told that I see it as a trucel trait.

I do fucking have potential. But I don’t get the opportunity to show it.

All virgins have the POTENTIAL to lose their virginity. All hungry people have the POTENTIAL to be full. All poor people have the POTENTIAL to become rich.

Nothing about this thread is a humble brag.

Potential = you don't get what we are getting, but maybe if you self improve enough you'll get a share one day

They basically see you like a child in comparison to themself