Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait, you genuinely thought you had klinefelters when you first browsed this forum

That's a tallfag trait. If you're a manlet like most truecels you're too short to fit the diagnostic symptoms of klinefelter's

That's a tallfag trait. If you're a manlet like most truecels you're too short to fit the diagnostic symptoms of klinefelter's
makes sense tbh, im decent height for my country but am a framecel and skinny fat

makes sense tbh, im decent height for my country but am a framecel and skinny fat
I'm surprised more incels don't have cushing's syndrome, but then again we aren't really the types to go to a doctor regularly and get check ups for diagnoses

I’m pretty damn sure I have Marfan syndrome because I’m tall and have a very skinny build. My arms and legs are long, my torso is fairly short for my height, and my fingers are pretty long.

I’m pretty damn sure I have Marfan syndrome because I’m tall and have a very skinny build. My arms and legs are long, my torso is fairly short for my height, and my fingers are pretty long.
So did Abe Lincoln. Just self improoooove and become the US President bro

I heard that people with Marfan syndrome always end up at the same height regardless of race

I heard that people with Marfan syndrome always end up at the same height regardless of race
Interesting. I'm just over 6 feet tall if that means anything.

They usually always grow up to 190+ easily I think
And it runs in the family
My height is around 185 cm, so it might meet the criteria. I definitely have the typical skinny build seen in marfan syndrome with me narrow shoulders and long and thin limbs.