Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel Trait: you don’t travel anywhere really

coping_manlet

coping_manlet

Admiral
★★
Normies are always posting on instagram about going to Spain or France or Fiji or Costa Rica or Bermuda or all sorts of exotic places.

Especially when they don’t have the money for it. While stemcels who make a good salary and could travel opt not to.

People claim it’s about “discovering and experiencing the world while you’re young”. Really it’s just an ethnicity cesspool.

Who actually wants to travel to Paris or Bermuda to see some patch of dirt and some historic buildings. NOBODY. Who wants to go to Paris and get drunk off the worlds best champagne and take Dutch ecstasy while fucking some French 6’3 blonde chad? ALL THE WOMEN.

We don’t travel because it’s a waste of money. Foids travel so they can get stretched by men from different counties

Men will usually travel to work.

Women will usually travel to have fun.

I only travel just to visit relatives. Other than that there's no point.

I only go out to buy groceries,never went out of town.
Even if i was rich i wouldn't travel,I'd buy myself property far away from scumciety,like in a forest,build a house powered by solar panels there and leave just to get groceries.

I never travel because I am poor

Call me a hippy but this reminded me of a quote from the Tao te Ching, verse 47:

You do not have to go out the door

In order to to know the world.

You do not have to look out the window

In order to to know the Way of heaven.

The farther you go out,

You know even less.

Thus the sage :

Does not travel, yet knows.

Does not display himself, yet has a reputation.

Does not act, yet accomplishes.

Indeed, so few normies travel out of some authentic drive to immerse themselves in the world, it is rather a compulsion towards vanity and status-mongering. One who cannot find contentment in their own home is a truly wayward beast.

I've never left my country, but my sister? She has traveled to various countries, even mog my parents in that regard and is currently planning to travel to New countries this year for the sake of it. Here's the catch, she has no money whatsoever, not even her own car or money really, but ofc her bf finances her jfl.

Men and women are not equal.

Traveling is for faggots

big problem is to truly enjoy travel you must have people to enjoy it with or to brag about with. This is hard for trucels if not impossible

Yes, this is surely a truecel trait. I can't stand to even look at foreign women, just having a different accent is enough to turn me on - on suicide mode, actually. To prevent suicide, I don't even bother to travel, since it will be more of the old mental masturbation.

And lets be honest: travelling is horrible if you can't manage to fuck local girls.

Last edited: