Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont like beer

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Literally every male person i know that drinks alcohol drinks beer. Especially in Germany its a cult drink and i always get offered beer when i am visiting relatives/family. But i absolutely hate the taste of beer and cant even drink one sip without feeling like throwing up. I just hate this weird, bitter taste of beer. I was told to dry different flavours but i find every single one to be disgusting, even the ones without alcohol. And my dumbass dad always offers me beer despite me telling him a hundred times that i dont like beer. I would rather drink a couple of shots of vodka then drink one sip of beer. Well i guess the good thing is about not liking beer is that i take in less phytoestrogens than the average beer drinker, which can potentially cause moobs or becoming more fat and feminine.

I would rather drink a couple of shots of vodka then drink one sip of beer
Tbh, if I bother drinking, its to get drunk. Not to sip on some hipster beers. Straight to vodka

I have never drank beer. It destroys your liver & increases obesity.

i only like beer that doesnt taste like standard beer lol

like guinness/ipa/desperados

Tbh, if I bother drinking, its to get drunk. Not to sip on some hipster beers. Straight to vodka
All alcohol tastes like shit to me, I only drink to get drunk, that's why I like vodka

beer-belly.jpeg

Why i don't drink this shit

Fair enough. Unless its some low percentage liquor, i prefer to mix alc with cola or energy or juice

:yes:I don't like beer either, same with other alcoholic drinks in general unless it's some good mix which doesn't taste like gasoline. I prefer soda and energy drinks as coping. Unfortunately sugar tax has ruined almost all soda, only some rare or imported soda can taste good.

I never liked beer tbh. When i used to drink alcohol i always drank vodka.

I hate beer. I only like wine, and I basically never drink. Junk food is a better cope for me

Literally every male person i know that drinks alcohol drinks beer. Especially in Germany its a cult drink and i always get offered beer when i am visiting relatives/family. But i absolutely hate the taste of beer and cant even drink one sip without feeling like throwing up. I just hate this weird, bitter taste of beer. I was told to dry different flavours but i find every single one to be disgusting, even the ones without alcohol. And my dumbass dad always offers me beer despite me telling him a hundred times that i dont like beer. I would rather drink a couple of shots of vodka then drink one sip of beer. Well i guess the good thing is about not liking beer is that i take in less phytoestrogens than the average beer drinker, which can potentially cause moobs or becoming more fat and feminine.
Beer is piss.
Drink gin and tonic. Fresh, tastful, and simply amazing.

TRUEcel trait.
any fag here who likes booze is 100% a normie who likes it because he had social circles before, a truecel doesn't have any reason to drink beer, drugs to cope maybe, but drinks are 100% for normies.

littlle baby agoo gooo gaa gaa!"!!!!!

TRUEcel trait.
any fag here who likes booze is 100% a normie who likes it because he had social circles before, a truecel doesn't have any reason to drink beer, drugs to cope maybe, but drinks are 100% for normies.
It depends on context. Drinking alone in your apartment because nobody wants to drink with you is a truecel trait

I only drink hard liquor and only drink will on benzos because I need to drink less on them

It tastes alright but no alcohol tastes good

Yeah, i dont get why beer is seen as a mans drink when it literally increases your estrogen levels
Its probably propaganda by the juice to make men drink it more so out test goes down and we become easier to control

Thats why its the most easily accessible drug and why it is seen as socially acceptable

I like beer it's a good cope and doesn't feel as intense as vodka

I'm not even into beer anymore, next time I drink it will be spirits.

It tastes like earwax. I dislike alcohol in general outside of fruit flavored wine.

Dumb thread imo. Beer is one of the worst alcoholic drinks filled with phytoestrogens (hops). There's a reason why most beer drinkers have tits and a beer belly.

Kids.is

Beer is based af

Beer is one of the worst alcoholic drinks filled with phytoestrogens (hops). There's a reason why most beer drinkers have tits and a beer belly
Literally what i said in my last sentence but okay

Its probably propaganda by the juice to make men drink it more so out test goes down and we become easier to control

Thats why its the most easily accessible drug and why it is seen as socially acceptable
In this case i dont think its the kikes fault. Beer has been around for thousands of years, before the jews were really influential. It has already been around in ancient Egypt

Nobody likes beer it's just they get addicted to the buzz