Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you dont get a single WhatsApp message for days

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its so fucking brutal. Normies have dozens of friends they write with and have their own little group chats and they get messages usually everyday. I dont even need to start with foids, we know that their phones get bombed with (WhatsApp) messages. Meanwhile i didnt get a single WhatsApp message since days. Last one way 3 days ago from my mom and since i cut ties to my friend, we dont write anymore and otherwise no else cares enough about me to text me casually.

The only texts i get are from my mom, dad, and cell phone provider

Only the occasional call or message from my Grandmother

only people that dm me are bots legit 0 real people

I only have whatsapp for family

Are you indian? Nobody uses WhatsApp except them

A funny one, arent you ?
Whatsapp Users by country 1

For days? Try years.

Last time I had an active WhatsApp group was years ago when I was still in college. It was the class group.

I never actually had a friends group...

Nobody knows me other than family members, it's like that for already 10 years

I get 4
Mom (come eat)
Dad (come help with wood)
Brother (wheres "thing"?)
Brocel

Deleted that shit long ago truecels have below 10 ppl as their contacts

Its so fucking brutal. Normies have dozens of friends they write with and have their own little group chats and they get messages usually everyday. I dont even need to start with foids, we know that their phones get bombed with (WhatsApp) messages. Meanwhile i didnt get a single WhatsApp message since days. Last one way 3 days ago from my mom and since i cut ties to my friend, we dont write anymore and otherwise no else cares enough about me to text me casually.
I only get a whatsapp message from my parents and it’s to order me to do something or just ask something. I got no friends and most of my aquitances barely start a convo or even continue one

I deleted that (((facebook))) shit long time ago. It's rarely someone else than my mom who calls or writes a message to me.

I try messaging my chinese cousin on whatsapp and alot of times she will ignore me for weeks on end.

Truecel trait: using whatsapp

>days

the last message i have that is not the wifi technician is from 2022

Ultimate truecel trait tbh
I remember once my phone broke down and after a couple of months i got a new one, i had literally zero messages.

For days? Try years.

Last time I had an active WhatsApp group was years ago when I was still in college. It was the class group.

I never actually had a friends group...
Brutal & relatable

Didn’t know you were once a collegecel also

i can go weeks without a notification if i don't text someone first. and even then it takes a fucking week for a response. it makes me salty knowing my text was just ignored. that's why i stopped reaching out to people

Just lie to him or does that nigga control her/your phone ?
No. I doubt he actually cares. He's a rich chink who's obsessed with trading stocks all day. I was just hoping for some neetbux if I got on his good side.

i dont even have a number anymore, thats how brutal it is for me. I would buy a plan and get no messages for the whole month. No point

Nowadays I only have parents and close family in there, only active group im included in is family one.

Me too man I hate that we’re left behind by society

i can go weeks without a notification if i don't text someone first. and even then it takes a fucking week for a response. it makes me salty knowing my text was just ignored. that's why i stopped reaching out to people
Me too. I only talk to casual acquaintances once a while otherwise it’s only my parents meanwhile we’re abandoned and felt behind by people.

Last edited:
Sir, this is real life and not a fantasy novel. Sub Chad men dont get loved
I know it is. I'm just delusionmaxxing. The only thing I still believe in is being loyal to your family but even that is just a moralitycope and probably due to me wanting to have a cute imouto(marriagable) in my next life.

I know it is. I'm just delusionmaxxing. The only thing I still believe in is being loyal to your family but even that is just a moralitycope and probably due to me wanting to have a cute imouto(marriagable) in my next life.
Do you talk to you cousins though like atleast to them?