Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Truecel Trait: You Don’t Feel Nostalgia Because Your Life Has Always Sucked

CircumcisedClown

CircumcisedClown

Major
★★★★★
Music Video 90S GIF

>Bro, do you ever miss the good old days?
>Do you ever find yourself sitting there, reminiscing on the good times, wishing you could go back in time?
>Don’t you just wish you could live highschool over again?

Actually, no, I don’t. I don’t look through old photo albums. I don’t reminisce with my parents about the old days. I don’t fantasize about my highschool life.

Because it fucking sucked. It all fucking sucked. The closest thing I have to nostalgia is looking back when I was super young, and my brother and I would go outside and lightsaber fight with sticks so that we could get away from our crazy mom who was going manic again.

When I think of the “good days,” it’s before I even became a teenager, playing video games with my brother before my dad came home and bitched at us again. My life wasn’t particularly great before I hit 13, but once I did, it was a pure nightmare. My parents were narcissistic, religiously cultish freaks who socially ostracized me, which only made things worse since other kids already didn’t like me.

The only “good years” I had where when I was barely sentient, and even then, my life was still bullshit, but I could distract myself with simple joys despite being treated like shit by everyone. Things like a cool bug or a pretty sunset could distract me from how shit my life was because the world was new. I had a favorite closet I would go into to cry. It was my comfort spot.

Last edited:
Music Video 90S GIF

>Bro, do you ever miss the good old days?
>Do you ever find yourself sitting there, reminiscing on the good times, wishing you could go back in time?
>Don’t you just wish you could live highschool over again?

Actually, no, I don’t. I don’t look through old photo albums. I don’t reminisce with my parents about the old days. I don’t fantasize about my highschool life.

Because it fucking sucked. It all fucking sucked. The closest thing I have to nostalgia is looking back when I was super young, and my brother and I would go outside and lightsaber fight with sticks so that we could get away from our crazy mom who was going manic again.

When I think of the “good days,” it’s before I even became a teenager, playing video games with my brother before my dad came home and bitched at us again. My life wasn’t particularly great before I hit 13, but once I did, it was a pure nightmare. My parents were narcissistic, religiously cultish freaks who socially ostracized me, which only made things worse since other kids already didn’t like me.

The only “good years” I had where when I was barely sentient, and even then, my life was still bullshit, but I could distract myself with simple joys despite being treated like shit but everyone. I had a favorite closet I would go into to cry. It was my comfort spot.
my "nostalgic moments" are absolutely pathetic.

I went to an all boy school my whole life I was in a closed sand country. So i actually had friends but only in school and only like three I would hang out with, it was a good time. I never belonged to a group or anything i was kinda cool with everyone, im hundred percent sending my hypothetical son to an all boy school

I feel you. Life always sucked for me and it honestly keep a getting worse. I should do something about it, but what can I do?
Grow another face and a couple extra inches down there? Get my personality extracted?

I feel you. Life always sucked for me and it honestly keep a getting worse. I should do something about it, but what can I do?
Grow another face and a couple extra inches down there? Get my personality extracted?
the matrix GIF

Upgrading your life isn’t real. If it was, everyone would do it.

Best you can do is get in shape, get a better haircut, and make more money. Plenty of guys out there have done all of that, and their life still sucks.

:feelscry::feelsbadman:

Reddit, go back
Rainbow You Are Gay GIF

Go back to pol, faggot. You clearly never got called a pervert by your dad and grounded for a week because he saw you had a boner at 13 years old.

My parents were freaks. Not the go to church once a week and watch family-friendly movies like normal religious people types.

the matrix GIF

Upgrading your life isn’t real. If it was, everyone would do it.

Best you can do is get in shape, get a better haircut, and make more money. Plenty of guys out there have done all of that, and their life still sucks.

You're one of the most relatable people on here. I spent my entire childhood and early-mid teen years feeling afraid of my parents and the world because my parents would hit me and drive me to tears again and again, starting at fucking age 5. They also circumcised me.

I'm now completely dysfuctional with a whole set of mentall illnesses and crippling anxiety and OCD because my brain is just completely fucked. Nothing I try ever works. (((Mental health professionals))) either blame me for my problems or gaslight me. Their jewpills did nothing either. This is all on top of being a sub-5 inkwell.

There are literally no redeeming qualities to being me. I wish my careermaxxing attempts worked so at least I'd have some money like you (not trying to downplay struggles btw)

But yeah, I wish I'd never have been born. I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.

Do you think you have some sort of PTSD from what happned btw circumcised clown? Ive never been diagnosed but i think i probably have it, idk.

I just gotta keep trying to IMPROOVE my life ig, JFL

You're one of the most relatable people on here. I spent my entire childhood and early-mid teen years feeling afraid of my parents and the world because my parents would hit me and drive me to tears again and again, starting at fucking age 5. They also circumcised me.

I'm now completely dysfuctional with a whole set of mentall illnesses and crippling anxiety and OCD because my brain is just completely fucked. Nothing I try ever works. (((Mental health professionals))) either blame me for my problems or gaslight me. Their jewpills did nothing either. This is all on top of being a sub-5 inkwell.

There are literally no redeeming qualities to being me. I wish my careermaxxing attempts worked so at least I'd have some money like you (not trying to downplay struggles btw)

But yeah, I wish I'd never have been born. I just don't want to feel so bad anymore.

I miss my group of friends from highschool. I didn't know that was gonna be the only group of friends I would ever have

I feel nostalgia for the times before I had any business with femoids, should have kept that way