Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Truecel trait: You dont eat vegetables

Do you eat vegetables

• Total voters
NEETard

NEETard

Banned
-
Braindead normies love to eat vegetables that taste like shit because muh "gotta grow big and strong". Imagine being such a sheep you force yourself to eat garbage because everyone else does it. When my mum serves me broccoli or cauliflower i throw that trash in the bin.

your poll options always make my already mediocre iq drop even further

I usually just eat vitamin pills as compensation for the lack of veggies. But I include them sometimes if it tastes good and I care about not being a fatcel at least

I usually just eat vitamin pills as compensation for the lack of veggies. But I include them sometimes if it tastes good and I care about not being a fatcel at least
Im underweight and i dont eat healthy. Just dont be a fatass and eat 10 meals a day

I do neither eat vegetables. I am pretty much a carnivore.

Eat your yeggies, son. Volcel if you wont.

I eat vegetables but not much, I'm a skeletoncel so I prefer to eat high calorie food than stuff myself with vegetables that will make me feel full but I won't gain any weight

Some vegetables are nice though

facekel if you don't live on steak, eggs and wild spinach

Vegies taste good.

I don't go out of my way to eat them, but if they're on the dish I don't mind eating them.

I like veggies, especially legumes and the crunchy ones like cucumber, onion, bell pepper, salad, cabbage, arugula
my diet is pretty average in terms of health rn: I eat quite a lot of veggies, but I also use a lot of oil, salt and eat stuff like white bread and white rice

Braindead normies love to eat vegetables that taste like shit because muh "gotta grow big and strong". Imagine being such a sheep you force yourself to eat garbage because everyone else does it. When my mum serves me broccoli or cauliflower i throw that trash in the bin.
is this the neet IQ i keep on hearing about

I eat veggies with soy sauce

No point in eating healthy when you're an incel.

I live with my parents so I eat whatever my mom makes for lunch, also vegetables don't taste bad

Not eating veggies (even when someone goes through the trouble of serving them to you) is a manchild trait.

Cause thats why your father told you? Sheep

Yes. But your insightful thread has inspired me to throw all veggies on the ground whenever they are offered to me. Don't be a cog in the system, don't fall for the lies of Big Veg. Wake up!

I only eat them in puree, otherwise they trigger my autism. I haven't had even that for a couple months so my parents only cook meat with french fries for lunch. Feels good, if a little sad because they obviously gave up on my health.

Vegetables taste good if you cook them well retards also I don’t want to become obese fuck my SMV is low enough already as it is.

Yes. But your insightful thread has inspired me to throw all veggies on the ground whenever they are offered to me. Don't be a cog in the system, don't fall for the lies of Big Veg. Wake up!
The :soy: npc is broken

I don’t even take vitamins tbh. My diet is atrocious.

Can relate. Food is one the few copes that is keeping me alive, not just for nourishment purposes. Dying from eating too much yummy food is a good way to go out ngl, but not the best method
I am pretty much a carnivore.
This alone is enough to get featured on cucktears jfl

OP stop being cuck and eat veggies or u will have shit health in some years.

The real truecel trait is avoiding vegetables because they are unhealthy.

I never liked vegetables

cant remmeber the last time I had a vegetable in my mouth

Your mom must suck at cooking then
You ever had nicely made vegetables? Roasted or stirfried? Shit tastes so good I would and sometimes will just eat a plate of veggies straight

can't belive ur 13

Even though I picked the last option, I do like potatoes. That's a vegetable.

Vegetables are not healthy, so yes, a blackpilled truecel who may actually have the ability to use his brain and make his own decisions will probably eat less or no vegetables at all.

They're not even tasty, son.