Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over truecel trait: you can't listen to music anymore

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
It's all filled with globohomo propaganda, devil worshiping/symbolism and niggers and wiggers doing their shitty 'music'. These faggots ruined everything for me; I can't watch any tv shows, can't listen to any music anymore, can't play any video games, can't watch any sport. It is completely over. :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Don’t listen to NT jungle music

I listen only to the old shit. 90s and earlier

Last edited:
It's only the mainstream normie shit that's bad, popular music has been shit for decades. If you think that music is a whole is bad because of a few bad examples it just means you haven't looked enough. It's true that there are no good TV shows though, just look at the new Halo series.

I am non-lyrical music listener nowadays, i only listen to some instrumental music, some lyrical music exceptions and that is it. I hate these "having sex and partying hard" kind of lyrics.

Last edited:
These days I can only listen to russian doomerwave.
It's a plus that I can't understand the lyrics, I'm sure somewhere they're talking about foids or love or heartbreak or some bluepill shit.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yi2d67AXEVs