Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: you avoid mirrors and front cameras

S

sadlife99

Greycel
You can’t stand seeing your subhuman face so you focus on your hair or teeth etc. to avoid directly looking at your face in the mirror and you always open Snapchat with your phone pointed away so that you don’t get reminded of your subhumanity.

mirror doesnt bother me because im so used to it but the frontcamerapill is fucking brutal.

There's no mirror for my face

Truecel trait: you avoid water because you don't want to see your reflection

I used to have this sooo bad. I would legit want to cry when I looked in a mirror or if my phone camera showed my face

I used to have this sooo bad. I would legit want to cry when I looked in a mirror or if my phone camera showed my face
It’s also so damn annoying when turbo cringe cosmetic surgeons tell me to just “smileeeeeee” and “practice self love”. And worst of all “I don’t think you’re that bad”. Like thanks, some 60 year old virtue signaling grandpa doesn’t think I’m “that bad”. Unfortunately, foids think I’m “that bad”.

I just cba with virtue signaling and gaslighting. Even my normie friends start cringe maxing when I explain the importance of looks “it’s about how you carry yourself” JFL.

Truecel trait: you avoid water because you don't want to see your reflection
Plus you gotta watch chad splashing water at his Stacy harem all before kissing and fking them in turn while you sit in the water like a loser

mirror doesnt bother me because im so used to it but the frontcamerapill is fucking brutal.
Feds made front camera so Stacies can wake up every morning, take a selfie ,and feel happy about having femoid privileges

You can’t stand seeing your subhuman face so you focus on your hair or teeth etc. to avoid directly looking at your face in the mirror and you always open Snapchat with your phone pointed away so that you don’t get reminded of your subhumanity.
Yeah, same for me, except that I don't use snapchat and my hair is ugly as well, but when I want to show someone else something on e.g. WhatsApp or Signal, I always try to switch cameras as quickly as possible to not see my face.

I somewhat feel pity for the people who have to look at me, but well, it's the way it is.

I despise seeing my reflection in mirrors, it only makes me feel worse :feelsbadman:

Yes, I avoid mirror, camera or photo shoot

Group photos are still by far the biggest vanfuel tbh, cause they demonstrate how truly subhuman you're compared to normies. It's like we're not even the same species.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back