Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: you are a literal nightowl

• Thread starter Deleted member 26506
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 26506

Self-banned
-
You go to sleep at 6-8am and wakeup at 6-7pm and your night vision is good (which means cat eyes in the dark = no LASIK for you if you have glasses)
no worse trait then this, always failing to show up for school, online games with few friends you have and etc...

you also end up speaking to Americans while you are European and you have this shit accent horn effect (good for improving English tho)

Last edited:
based

my sleeping schedule doesn't exist. i just stay up, pass out, wake up, and repeat

I've been a night owl since I was born.

@Animecel2D bring on the fox gif
oemCk9q.gif

My sperg brain can't adapt to live in a schedule tbh.

I can alternate between early bird and night owl tbh. Currently I'm the early bird, and the night owl will kick in sometime later, then back to early bird sometime after that and the process repeats itself.

Not really but I wish. I sleep at 1am and wake up at 1-2 pm.

tbh college/work forces you to have a schedule
how did you build a schedule? I literally fix my schedule for a few days and then relpase after a few days,
regardless of what I do, I tried going without screens and not only it didn't work but I actually went to sleep more late then I usually do

how did you build a schedule? I literally fix my schedule for a few days and then relpase after a few days,
regardless of what I do, I tried going without screens and not only it didn't work but I actually went to sleep more late then I usually do
mogger avi boyo
Dude ur a chad gtfo
pm pics

I was so tired I fell asleep at like 10pm, my eyes would close and I couldn't stay up. I was so tired I was forced into it

I was so tired I fell asleep at like 10pm, my eyes would close and I couldn't stay up. I was so tired I was forced into it
I have tried exercising the shit out of myself and I was still unable to fix my sleeping schedule

Brutal. I sleep from 3 am to 12 pm.

i used to do this but i had to fix my sleeping schedule so i go like 1am to bed rn

I have tried exercising the shit out of myself and I was still unable to fix my sleeping schedule
I'm talking about mental fatigue tbh. Full day of stemceling tired my brain out

lol, that's how I did learn to speak some ingles over the internet. I got a bipolar insomnia. Now it's the period i wake up in the morning. A bipolar insomnia is quite ugly.

no matter what i tell myself i'm going to do, i somehow end up going to bed around 4am every night. being a wagecuck this is not great during the work week when i get like four hours of sleep a night maximum.

my sleeping pattern is shit tbh

I'm sleepmaxxing for hormones

I have good schedule I would be a zombie if I was like you

See you tomorrow night

you also end up speaking to Americans while you are European and you have this shit accent horn effect (good for improving English tho)
Not, when every user here is a nightowl. Then everybody is talking to his own timezone Incels.

Not, when every user here is a nightowl. Then everybody is talking to his own timezone Incels.
I am talking about none incel people which I talk with in discord