Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: school teachers thought you were special (it never began)

LeFrenchCel

LeFrenchCel

My postcount < Your oneitis' abortion count
★★★★★
I came across some old school stuff on mine today, school reports and a couple of class photos.

And something caught my attention when reading my elementary school reports.
While my grades were very good, there was one recurrence:
- "He needs to work on himself to integrate more with others"
- "He needs to be less emotive"
- "He gets emotional very quickly"
- "He has difficulty to talk to others"

And plenty of other stuff like that.
At a very young age, I was already autistic :feelsohgod:

As for the class photos I found, they were those of 10th and 12th grade, so at an age where PEOPLE HAVE REGULAR DRUNK PARTIES AND TEEN SEX.
In the first one (10th grade), my first thought I had while looking at my face was "shit i looked like Adam Lanza". And they put at the forefront, next to the half-nigger chadlite of the class.
And in the second one (12th grade), even though they put me behind, I'm just ugly af. And once again, I'm just next to another chadlite.

On both pictures, they put me next to moggers in order to make me look even more subhuman :reeeeee:

It fucking never began.

My teachers and colleagues thought I was intellectually gifted, and I fought hard to maintain that status because it was the only positive characteristic about me back then.

Most teachers commented on how introverted I was on the reports. I also got referred to special cognitive testing at school. I mogged the tests significantly because they tested cognitive ability and not Asperger's, they (falsely) concluded I was a normie.
Yeah they kinda consider being introvert as a bad thing, it's not even related to autism or not.

My teachers and colleagues thought I was intellectually gifted, and I fought hard to maintain that status because it was the only positive characteristic about me back then.
The good old "he's gifted but he needs to open up more to others"

Almost every teachers from the primary school to college said "I'm one of the calmest pupil in the school". Brutal.

i was literally sent to an autism school for 4 summers starting when i was 2
my mom thought i wasn't able to talk :lul:
unsurprisingly some of the foid teachers there would yell at me whenever i misbehaved

Almost every teachers from the primary school to college said "I'm one of the calmest pupil in the school". Brutal.
the quiet kid syndrome

Could you guys do math? I sucked at it, which frustrated me a lot. It still comes back to haunt me from time to time.
Up to a certain point.
When they started doing things like f(x) = 3√35-x6 they lost me for good

Have you taken the Suneung? I could never prepare for that or the Gaokao seems like a too brutal ordeal for a truecel to partake in.

Have you taken the Suneung? I could never prepare for that or the Gaokao seems like a too brutal ordeal for a truecel to partake in.
Yes but i'm so stupid that couldn't get good grades to get into prestigious unis.

I'm almost as autistic as Kimi Raikkonen. Rarely talks, straightforward, extra high inhibit, but even worse i don't drink at all.
Except that Kimi managed to statusmaxxed by going vroom very fast

Except that Kimi managed to statusmaxxed by going vroom very fast
And he was good looking too. Imagine Raikkonen with ugly chink face, no racing talent. That's me.

truecel trait: never went to school

foid teacher trait, she gets her vagina creampied by gino.

I see, must have been even harder to socialize with ppl
socializing with men is easy. females are like different species. i always feel im attracted to a fucking alien.

Yep I was the quit kid

Holy fucking shit same they thought I was special and they diagnosed me with PDD which is pervasive developmental disorder which is a euphemism for mild autism. Fucking brutal mang :feelsrope:

These foid teachers should have taught me how to be a mogger and how to get girls and have sex

Yep I was the quit kid
the quiet kid syndrome
Yeah they kinda consider being introvert as a bad thing, it's not even related to autism or not.

The good old "he's gifted but he needs to open up more to others"
I'm almost as autistic as Kimi Raikkonen. Rarely talks, straightforward, extra high inhibit, but even worse i don't drink at all.

When I was 5-7 I sometimes used to get taken out of class because I was obviously autistic and lonely, but that stopped because I didn't wanna go there since I didn't wanna be associated with the special needs kids and wanted to feel normal. Fast forward to when I was 10-12 same shit was happening but this time some tall foid teacher with a stinky breath took me out, sometimes just me and her and sometimes with normfags if they caused too much trouble in class (i rarely caused any trouble btw). We would draw and sometimes eat food while missing out on boring class so that's a positive I guess. But I literally asked her if I could leave and she said no, I just had to wait until i graduated from that school. Didn't even need that shit either so it was just humiliating for me everytime I was taken out.

These foid teachers should have taught me how to be a mogger and how to get girls and have sex
No teaching for your incel genetics

When I was 5-7 I sometimes used to get taken out of class because I was obviously autistic and lonely, but that stopped because I didn't wanna go there since I didn't wanna be associated with the special needs kids and wanted to feel normal. Fast forward to when I was 10-12 same shit was happening but this time some tall foid teacher with a stinky breath took me out, sometimes just me and her and sometimes with normfags if they caused too much trouble in class (i rarely caused any trouble btw). We would draw and sometimes eat food while missing out on boring class so that's a positive I guess. But I literally asked her if I could leave and she said no, I just had to wait until i graduated from that school. Didn't even need that shit either so it was just humiliating for me everytime I was taken out.
Fucking brutal mang

normfags really know how to humiliate incels

ah yeah i remember, i think they put me in a number of classes to try to get me to talk cause i would never say a word to anyone, not teachers or students. i still do that to this day.

ah yeah i remember, i think they put me in a number of classes to try to get me to talk cause i would never say a word to anyone, not teachers or students. i still do that to this day.
Brutal mutismpill

I came across some old school stuff on mine today, school reports and a couple of class photos.

As for the class photos I found, they were those of 10th and 12th grade, so at an age where PEOPLE HAVE REGULAR DRUNK PARTIES AND TEEN SEX.
In the first one (10th grade), my first thought I had while looking at my face was "shit i looked like Adam Lanza". And they put at the forefront, next to the half-nigger chadlite of the class.
And in the second one (12th grade), even though they put me behind, I'm just ugly af. And once again, I'm just next to another chadlite.

On both pictures, they put me next to moggers in order to make me look even more subhuman :reeeeee:

It fucking never began.
it’s worst when someone ur age thinks ur autistic cuz that’s what happened to me

It fucking never began.
Yep, I was in Special education through out my whole school life and I have autism and ADHD it sucks when it comes to socializing with kids when I was a kid

Fun fact: my class photos were some of the only photos that exist of me. Other than those, there was a handful of photos from family gatherings, which I didn't exactly volunteer for. I hate photos so much.

Fun fact: my class photos were some of the only photos that exist of me. Other than those, there was a handful of photos from family gatherings, which I didn't exactly volunteer for. I hate photos so much.

truecel trait: you can't count on one hand how many times you've been called the school shooter, yes it happened to me too

I never had anything like this when I was in school fortunately the only good compliment I got was I was a good fighter.

I never had anything like this when I was in school fortunately the only good compliment I got was I was a good fighter.
You fought back normies who bullied you?

You fought back normies who bullied you?
Only when I was new was I seen as an easy target however I did get expelled from school due to 1 fight which caused criminal damage.

I don't see myself as a victim however seeing as i did gain some friends and respect out of it.

Only when I was new was I seen as an easy target however I did get expelled from school due to 1 fight which caused criminal damage.

I don't see myself as a victim however seeing as i did gain some friends and respect out of it.
Cucked school tbh

Opposite for me, teachers completely ignored all signs of me needing helped and just distanced themselves from me.
I had a stress seizure once from watching an open-heart transplant surgery in biology class. (I don't like looking at gore)
I left class for the day, then they never talked about it again, there were so many signs growing up that I was non-NT but nobody did or said shit to me.

Their constant reinforcement that I should focus on being a complete studycel because I'm quiet fucked me up good.