Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel truecel trait: people use diminutives when referring to you

• Thread starter ChadFUXXbetaBUXX
  • Start date
ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

ChadFUXXbetaBUXX

6'8" 350 pounds of muscle or rope
★★
IM UGLY AS FUCK OK FINE BUT AT LEAST GIVE ME OGRE STATS WTF I CAN BARELY INTIMIDATE WOMEN I WOULD'VE BRUTALLY DIED BEING DEFEATED BY ALMOST ALL MEN IF I WERE BORN A FEW TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS AGO. IM NOT FIT TO SURVIVE I HAVE TO CARRY A KNIFE WHEREVER I GO AS TO NOT BE EASILY KILLED :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Yes; this combination of a weak stature and unattractive face also means you're more likely to be referred to as unconfident or unassuming... :feelsjuice:

Which is why the "personality" argument really doesn't work at all; those traits are already assumed by foids. :feelsclown:

“Trucel trait: people call you nicknames” wha

wtf does this word mean

For example: my name is Arthur and people used to call me “Arthurzinho” in school which means little Arthur
Arthur fleck
Warner Bros Wb GIF by Joker Movie

Yes; this combination of a weak stature and unattractive face also means you're more likely to be referred to as unconfident or unassuming... :feelsjuice:

Which is why the "personality" argument really doesn't work at all; those traits are already assumed by foids. :feelsclown:
indeed brocel. it's not fucking fair I WANT TO MAKE FOIDS WET NOT BE CALLED ADORABLE BECAUSE OF MY SMALL FRAME, EITHER MAKE ME AN OGRE OR MAKE ME ATTRACTIVE WHY CANT GOD CHOOSE ONE :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: