Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: Not only did you eat lunch alone at highschool everyday but you sometimes hid in the Stalls and Cum on the floor

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
I distinctly remember one time in 11th grade I was super depressed as I always eat lunch alone and have no friends. After the lunch bell went off I ran off to the washroom to eat lunch alone for the thousandth time. I scrolled instagram until I saw a hot bitch. Then I rubbed one out and ejaculated on the floor. I bet someone probably stepped in it later. Anyone else use to do that?

Lmao what? Luckily i have friends tho cant imagine how bad it would be having to eat alone

I deadass found cum on the floor at my job customer bathroom once and it was fucking disgusting, fucking customers are pieces of shit:feelspuke:

You are ALONE on this one bro

I'm so glad highschools in my country didn't have this lunch and cafeteria system. It's so much worse for incels.

Didn't eat alone in highschool but I eat alone in my car in uni (used to eat alone on a bench or in a break room but it wasn't as comfortable).

as for the cum part...
You are ALONE on this one bro

i cam at the toilet seat, some fell on the floor also i think. and i always eat alone at school aswell, from 1-highschool, even at work i eat alone

So you're too shy to sit with the others while you're eating, but its not a problem for you to masturbate in a public toilet?

So you're too shy to sit with the others while you're eating, but its not a problem for you to masturbate in a public toilet?
Its not that I was too shy. Its that nobody wanted to eat with me. At least the toilet is private

I always biked home and made my own lunch.

Its not that I was too shy. Its that nobody wanted to eat with me. At least the toilet is private
I dont know how it was in your school. Usually the stalls arent that private, the doors dont even cover that much.

infiltrator vibes

Yes and no, I don't like to “remember” things from the past and cry about them, I complain about my present for trivial things, and it's not even “complaining”. I'm not depressed like most, of course I have the spirit of laziness in my essence and I'm a reclusive hikikomori, however, I don't have any disorder. While I was at school, I never ate lunch at school, and I always stayed in some isolated corner, or stayed in the classroom... I was always invisible.

I don't have good things about school, much less bad things, nor do I care much about this subject. And I NEVER WANTED TO GO BACK TO MY PAST when I was that age, school was always boring. Boredom for me isn't a lack of things to do, it's being forced to do any kind of thing I don't want to do.

I dont know how it was in your school. Usually the stalls arent that private, the doors dont even cover that much.
my doors cover everything

Cumming in the school's floor is something I never did

Thats disgusting. I swear some of you are complete animals.

Users who are viewing this thread

• shape1
    shape2
    shape3
    shape4
    shape5
    shape6
    Back