Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: no one talks to you at the gym

I was in various gyms and always been like invisible.

But the worst are the couples who are using gyms to inflate their egos due gyms being typically only men spaces, so they brag kissing, cuddle and mocking others.

FAKECEL trait : going to the gym

which gym do you go to OP? I will visit and we can have a truecel talk face to face

This is why i must liftmog the foids, I must have something to motivate me to go to the gym.

But the worst are the couples who are using gyms to inflate their egos due gyms being typically only men spaces, so they brag kissing, cuddle and mocking others.
Dont have that luckily in my gym

Truecel trait: You don't go to the gym because it wouldn't make a difference

Before anyone asks: i go to the gym so i wont become a fatass due to my unhealthy diet.

Its so fucking brutal to see literally everyone having someone to talk to while no one talks to me. Young Foids obviously will always have someone to talk to in the gym, just like Chads, the normies all have their little groups where they go to the gym together.
And even baldcels, oldcels or turbo manlets shorter than me always talk with their friends or a gym worker. They can sense my autism and social retardness and dont want to be associated with me in any way. It hurts seeing them all be happy and laugh together will im compeltely invisible to these people.
Can relate. This is one of the reasons why I stopped going to the gym completely