Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truecel trait: I keep thinking of new reasons why I'll never get a gf (apart from being short and v. ugly)

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I'm 26, very old, I'm very ugly (deformed skull, large alien head) and short. I behave in an autistic way and can't help it. I can't act natural, if I try to be friendly it looks forced. Without my disability I'd be 5'10" and good-looking. If I were an 8+/10, I could probably get a 5 foot Stacy (I'm 5'4"). So looks > height

Further reasons why I have a 1 in 100,000 chance of getting a 5+ (won't settle for anything below, not that anyone would want me, I know that just means no gf for me)
These things are extremely difficult to correct, especially at my age:

- I have a creepy, weird smile, and it's quite crooked, and asymmetric eyes
- I have no social life since I was 12, no friends, thus zero social skills or experience
- I have a weird voice and sound hesitant when talking, I sound awkward, and I'm boring
- I never know/knew what to say at dinner table with family or in school, I'm not funny, interesting, or anything
- I have a very weird body, have trouble building muscles, I have a condition where I moan, hum, laugh, talk during sleep

- I have no social life since I was 12, no friends, thus zero social skills or experience

Removed from elementary around eight.

I never know/knew what to say at dinner table with family or in school, I'm not funny or anything

I didn't chat with my relatives at all.

- I have a weird voice and sound hesitant when talking, I sound awkward, and I'm boring

Feminine voice.

- I have a very weird body, have trouble building muscles, I have a condition where I moan, hum, laugh, talk during sleep

Sexsomnia...severe bullying.

when you completely give up on foids and stop thinking about them you'll be a lot happier

Removed from elementary around eight.

I didn't chat with my relatives at all.

Feminine voice.

Sexsomnia...severe bullying.
Your probably have the most feminine voice on a male I’ve ever heard tbh. Over for voicecels

when you completely give up on foids and stop thinking about them you'll be a lot happier
True if you’re not kidding. If you’re kidding, funny, good one.

My mom doesn’t admit it, but she’s trying to “subtly” make me not want a (4+) girlfriend anymore. “Relationships suck”, “my friend’s son has trouble with his gf”, “you’ll always fight with your gf”, “you’re not the type to marry and have kids”, etc.

You’re right, but I can’t overcome my biological urges.

I'm 26, very old, I'm very ugly (deformed skull, large alien head) and short. I behave in an autistic way and can't help it. I can't act natural, if I try to be friendly it looks forced. Without my disability I'd be 5'10" and good-looking. If I were an 8+/10, I could probably get a 5 foot Stacy (I'm 5'4"). So looks > height

Further reasons why I have a 1 in 100,000 chance of getting a 5+ (won't settle for anything below, not that anyone would want me, I know that just means no gf for me)

- I never know/knew what to say at dinner table with family or in school, I'm not funny, interesting, or anything
Same. I even keep all of my physical incel traits in a notepad to remind myself why I'm subhuman and It's over

I was like you when I started on the road of blackpill (~12).
Best to not overthink things and accept them as they are.
I feel best when I don't think about my negative traits.

I was like you when I started on the road of blackpill (~12).
Best to not overthink things and accept them as they are.
I feel best when I don't think about my negative traits.
makes sense and I really tried but it's virtually impossible atm and in the medium term

its called the horn effect
brutal truecel trait

its called the horn effect
brutal truecel trait

My luck is at 0, for 13 years now. If i tried to kms I’d end up like Homer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6