Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel trait: having insomnia

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I only slept for two hours today. First I woke up within 45 minutes. Then I woke up after an hour and 15 minutes. Usually this happens for two or three nights in a row before I can finally sleep in for six to seven hours. Then the cycle repeats. Only yesterday I slept for 10 hours which is a first. The three days before I had only slept around 2 hours on average. And even one hour.

I had insomnia for a period of 3 months, was fucked up. Some nights id feel like i got zero hours of sleep and wake up feeling groggy as fuck. You can cope with sedatives or anti histamines which have drowsiness as a side effect

have you tried the usual stuff like changing your mattress, letting in some fresh (cold) air and turning off all electronic devices 2-3 hours before bedtime etc.?

same its a nightmare, literally always tired, sleep like shit and sleep on random times, probably because of the lockdown since I don't have anything to do the whoel game

I sleep too much tbh

I only slept for two hours today. First I woke up within 45 minutes. Then I woke up after an hour and 15 minutes. Usually this happens for two or three nights in a row before I can finally sleep in for six to seven hours. Then the cycle repeats. Only yesterday I slept for 10 hours which is a first. The three days before I had only slept around 2 hours on average. And even one hour.
Based. I sleep on average 4-6 hours a day. This is what inceldom has done

I always having racing thoughts before going to bed, unless I'm extremely tired. My biological clock is fucked.

Today I only slept for 2 hours. Suifuel. But I did fall asleep during the day around 1pm.
I had insomnia for a period of 3 months, was fucked up. Some nights id feel like i got zero hours of sleep and wake up feeling groggy as fuck. You can cope with sedatives or anti histamines which have drowsiness as a side effect
Even if I sleep for only 45 minutes, an hour or two hours, I never feel like I didn't have any sleep.
have you tried the usual stuff like changing your mattress, letting in some fresh (cold) air and turning off all electronic devices 2-3 hours before bedtime etc.?
No, I turn off all electronic devices around 5 minutes before bedtime. I keep my bedroom door closed because it's a garden to the door and my room is colder anyway because of this. Mattress hasn't been changed in months but it works fine.
Thread talking about insomnia isn't retarded. you're literally one of the most obvious trolls in the forum. from the moment you joined.
Yeah he keeps tagging me for no reason. At least some of your threads about me were enjoyable, this dude is just something else.
same its a nightmare, literally always tired, sleep like shit and sleep on random times, probably because of the lockdown since I don't have anything to do the whoel game
Yeah I always look tired but it is so because of genetics. My eye area is just bad.
Based. I sleep on average 4-6 hours a day. This is what inceldom has done
Mirin' your sleeping schedule.
I always having racing thoughts before going to bed, unless I'm extremely tired. My biological clock is fucked.
The things we think about at night never lose taste.

Last edited:
Do you exercise? That helped me sleep

Tbh I spend all day in bed and I'm still always tired

Well, fuaaaark. I slept for 2 hours tonight as well. It's not 5am yet but I am already wide awake. My sleep was disturbed throughout these 2 hours because my brother had returned home later than 2am from hanging out with his friends. I didn't check my mobile to see what time it was.

Do you exercise? That helped me sleep
No, I don't exercise. I'm a lazy person. I can only stay motivated for so long.

Tbh I spend all day in bed and I'm still always tired
You're tired because you're not being active. Go out on a daily walk or something to ensure you're feeling less tired. When I spend all day in bed I get tired too.

Yeah it happens to me sometimes it's over i can't even fucking sleep like a normal person

Yeah it happens to me sometimes it's over i can't even fucking sleep like a normal person
Guess we're not entitled to any sleep either. Ugh. F this gay earth.

Sleeping at random times is still better than not being able to fall asleep at night tbh

Mirin tbh
I don't think that you understand the range, its anything to go to sleep from 7pm to 11am, sometimes 3am, sometimes 3pm etc...

I don't think that you understand the range, its anything to go to sleep from 7pm to 11am, sometimes 3am, sometimes 3pm etc...
At least you still get sleep during some part of the day tbh

Sometimes i sleep too much sometimes i sleep too little

No, I don't exercise. I'm a lazy person. I can only stay motivated for so long.
At some point, you have to do it for your own sanity. The human body is designed to be physically active. Without it, it is prone to self destruction.

I accidentally fell asleep around 11am and I woke up at 5pm. Sweet!

I have a decent night of sleep once every three weeks

Same bro. :fuk:

I’ve had it for years

I can't even fall asleep half the time, I have to stay up until I'm practically exhausted. Most of it comes down to the fact that my brain never shuts off, especially when I'm in bed with nothing to keep me from feeling pissed off by my own existence.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back