Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 21 yr Aussie ftm tranny goes to cinemas, waits 19min, gets rejected: “You could have at least had the decency to say it to my face asshole"

Kek. That tranny is going to rope sooner or later, most ftms become depressed and rope because they realise life as a man is a big fat L. Honestly you are doing it a service.

Their brains are fried from being on jewpills for years so they do retarded shit like this without thinking. They’re brain dead
The jewpill to tranny pipeline is real

Thats chads legs actually are disgusting. Way to bulked tbh
Just more proof that foids dont care about a mans body nearly as much as other men do

Imagine willingly give up living life on tutorial mode and switching to nightmare mode:lul:

"At least i have a dick" really caught me offguard. Please keep chadfishing as many foids as you can:lul:

why the fuck are females catfishing FAGGOTS on grindr? :lul:

What’s the point in “transitioning” if it still wants to get fucked in the pussy?
Why do they bother trying to become men if they're going to behave like a woman in every possible way (including trying to attain semen + resources from a dominant male)?
It's a method of trying to get chad as a low smv female, "straight chad too hard lets try get gaychad"

Honestly, the more I read about Chadfishing the less I like it. When I just knew about the concept, I thought "hey, serves them right", but here I have to admit you come off as the bigger asshole.
You need to return to r/AmItheAsshole immediately :soy:

I will never understand trannies like this. If you're female and attracted to dudes then what the fuck makes you think you're a man?

What’s the point in “transitioning” if it still wants to get fucked in the pussy?
You can't really grow a dick so it's the only option for sex

Why do they bother trying to become men if they're going to behave like a woman in every possible way (including trying to attain semen + resources from a dominant male)?
Fucking human shit

It also is into men, still. What the fuck? Why absolutely TANK (and I mean this in the fullest sense) your SMV just to then go and attract men when you could have done that as a woman and with way better options and chances of success? 'Muh gender dysphoria' but you are now sub5. JFL

It always makes me wonder why some women decide to throw away their female privilege and (at least externally) become the disposable gender
Copious amounts of bluepill + woke propaganda + physically not being able to understand what men go through. The only woman to have attempted it ultimately roped.

Copious amounts of bluepill + woke propaganda + physically not being able to understand what men go through. The only woman to have attempted it ultimately roped.
Which woman roped in the attempt?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back