Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have become functionally autistic by my worsening insomnia.

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
This past week, I have been sleeping only for 2-3 hours again just like the last, because I feel like I am about to suffocate when attempting to rest.

I am incredibly irritable to temperature, light, and sound, slur and very imprecise in my speech, my eyes drift easily, very unresponsive in social situations, and keep on losing my train of thought that it took me around an hour and a half just to focus and write this thread.:feelshaha::feelsrope:

I can't even get sleeping medication for my condition because of my age and my retarded schizo mother won't give me any of her prescriptions; I can't imagine myself surviving all these academic demands I have to face as a currycel for just another year.

@ordinaryotaku @highinhibition @Edmund_Kemper @Rotter @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @cutthroat @Mentally lost cel @Broly @Sadandangrycel @Ramcel @Intellau_Celistic @lonelycurry26

Go for walks and get out of the house sometimes neeting is very bad for you

Brutal notagpill :feelsrope:
Try listening to ASMR and drinking water and shit idk

I love sleep. I actively look forward to each night. It's a comfortable warm preview of death.

Brutally over. Without Jew pills there isn't much you can do. Maybe some melatonin and hide the Jew pills.

Brutally over. Without Jew pills there isn't much you can do. Maybe some melatonin and hide the Jew pills.
I'll ask my father to put the jew pills in his cab so I can take them in the early morning before he starts his work.

Xanax is good for sleeping

I'll ask my father to put the jew pills in his cab so I can take them in the early morning before he starts his work.
Good idea. School locker is good too. Pop a Jew pill after school. And fall asleep when home. Can wake up at night and study thru it.

This past week, I have been sleeping only for 2-3 hours again just like the last, because I feel like I am about to suffocate when attempting to rest.

I am incredibly irritable to temperature, light, and sound, slur and very imprecise in my speech, my eyes drift easily, very unresponsive in social situations, and keep on losing my train of thought that it took me around an hour and a half just to focus and write this thread.:feelshaha::feelsrope:

I can't even get sleeping medication for my condition because of my age and my retarded schizo mother won't give me any of her prescriptions; I can't imagine myself surviving all these academic demands I have to face as a currycel for just another year.

@ordinaryotaku @highinhibition @Edmund_Kemper @Rotter @gymletethnicel @Transcended Trucel @wereqryan @cutthroat @Mentally lost cel @Broly @Sadandangrycel @Ramcel @Intellau_Celistic @lonelycurry26
I mostly get no sleep or 24 hours of sleep,I don’t give a rat’sass anymore, you should just do what you can there’s nothing else to do,I have severe insomnia and narcolepsy, it is just shit and I just go with the flow

I've also developed insomnia rn. I feel like dying