Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truecel Trait: Getting kicked from Discords/Cliques Immediately

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
Literally joined some anime weeb faggot discord that was posted here and was immediately kicked despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. I don't understand why the universe fucking despises me but to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. I am constantly kicked and removed from anything that is associated with being in a group, no matter what I do or say, I am immediately rejected from anything and everything. Your social skills are completely dependant on your personality and brain wiring (aka genetics), so fuck it all, nothing is in your control.

Never been kicked from discord cuz never joined

Rather shoot myself in the head than spend more than 2secs in a weeb discord

Your first mistake was logging into trannycord :feelsmage:

Mate it was a part of my experiment, no one was talking or in voice channels, no idea what they get from it.
Mate it was a part of my experiment, no one was talking or in voice channels, no idea what they get from it.

Probably bots or some automated shit , Looks like you are shadowbanned from mainstream internet , I suffer the same and thats why i preffer darknet. In my case nobody awnsers my posts in forums outside .is , My commentaries on youtube are never replied.

For example 10 years ago i made a commentary in jewtube against fags and bronies , Since that day i cant interact with anyone there. :smonk:

Probably bots or some automated shit , Looks like you are shadowbanned from mainstream internet , I suffer the same and thats why i preffer darknet. In my case nobody awnsers my posts in forums outside .is , My commentaries on youtube are never replied.

For example 10 years ago i made a commentary in jewtube against fags and bronies , Since that day i cant interact with anyone there. :smonk:
The darknet is to dark for me to see.

Therefore:

So, I use my Braille Browser for it!!!

I dunno. If speaking about chats/discord servers, then nobody knows how you look. So, usually everyone's treated equally on the internet. But of course, it depends on what you write. I mean, if you were gonna argue with normies about the blackpill, that would be a bad idea.
The real problem is find what to talk about. As an incel, you may not have hobbies at all and your life may be very boring (just like mine).

Literally joined some anime weeb faggot discord that was posted here and was immediately kicked despite doing absolutely nothing wrong. I don't understand why the universe fucking despises me but to be honest I don't give a fuck anymore. I am constantly kicked and removed from anything that is associated with being in a group, no matter what I do or say, I am immediately rejected from anything and everything. Your social skills are completely dependant on your personality and brain wiring (aka genetics), so fuck it all, nothing is in your control.
Me:fuk::feelsrope:

Never been kicked from discord cuz never joined
Screenshot 20200704 130034 DuckDuckGo

I am hated by the world

Truecel Trait: Never even attempting to engage with anyone on any platform except this forum

Giga paranoid:feelskek::feelskek:

Yup… got banned from a suicide/depression server, and when I asked about ocd and intrusive thoughts, they immediately called me an attention whore and essentially threw insults and shit at me, even telling me to essentially kms. They banned me on the spot. Hell, they even bitched at me when I typed “hehehe” instead of lol.

No lie, the group was very degenerate with things they post.