Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I'm back after multiple doxxing attempts on me. [BE CAUTIOUS]

What makes you think your stalkers are radical fans of Ado? I wonder how it is that they found your discord account considering its relative privacy. It's bizarre to me that an organized cohort would dedicate itself to viciously stalking and harassing some mediocre singer who holds a petty grudge against some Japanese content creator. Ado makes cover songs originating from animated pictures, why her audience would feel provoked to such an extreme as this is ludicrous; they probably don't even understand the lyrics of her songs and are monolingual English speakers. Sexually frustrated men will commit atrocities to reaffirm their infatuation with internet women who don't even know them—it is disgusting and shallow how far mankind has fallen in this age of abject isolation.

A lot of people don't realize how important privacy is until it's too late/almost too late. Something similar happened to me years ago and I started applying more precautions that I still use to this day
I absolutely agree. This entire situation has taught me that. I'd rather start late than never though, and I'm fortunate enough I got enough of a wake-up call from this to where I finally started doing something.

I absolutely agree. This entire situation has taught me that. I'd rather start late than never though, and I'm fortunate enough I got enough of a wake-up call from this to where I finally started doing something.
Right. Glad you're aware now

What makes you think your stalkers are radical fans of Ado?
It's a long story, I ended up making multiple connections of my own vis-a-vis the people that kept trying to grab my information. I want to end up making this a larger post sometime in the near future in one of my Ado rants eventually, so I'll save the story until then.

I wonder how it is that they found your discord account considering its relative privacy.
I still have no clue how they did that. There was an explicit reason I never gave out my Discord account to anyone here or pretty much anywhere where it could be linked back to me. That being, its username easily leads to numerous connections I have had with other websites over the years, since I used that name a lot. However, I purged practically everything now, and I decided to just actually go by "The Scarlet Prince" on everything now.

Why her audience would feel provoked to such an extreme as this is ludicrous;
Ado fans aren't known for being very intelligent; and that's coming from the guy with 85 IQ.

If their guesses were wrong then you are fine.
In his defense, that one video where he asked out a ten-year-old absolutely did not look like a ten-year-old.
he didnt made any video like that, fake

Last edited:
he didnt made any video like that, fake
He did, obviously he didn't know that she was 10, but he got in a ton of trouble at his work and recorded that as well.

brutal my condolences . But well atleast your back :feelskek: :smonk:

I've switched up so much of my habits and software that I use now because of what has transpired over the past week or two.

I don't know if it was some sort of organized group of Soys trying to ruin my life further than it already is, or if it was just a a few individual Soys all trying the same thing. But I began to get private messages and people contacting me out of no where asking if I was 'this person' or 'if this was me' and they'd end up linking stuff like my Discord. That probably wouldn't freak most of you out, but it shook me up considering I've NEVER given that out to anyone. Not here, not anywhere else except to a few friends I had a while ago.

The account I used on Reddit to troll and make foids mad on r/ThePurplePillDebate was getting PMs from people trying to be sly and siphon information that they could use to link the dots together and figure out who I really was. Even though I'm pretty low-iq, I immediately could tell what was going on and began to purge anything that be could used to link me to my real identity. Not only that, but I got so paranoid that I ended up making numerous other fake personas that I could fool others into believing was me in real life; trying to throw people off.

As much as I believe I've done nothing wrong, I recieved multiple DMs that subtly implied that the authorities would be contacted about me if it so happens that my identity was leaked.

So I went nuclear, got extremely serious about my privacy, and went to go purge all data that was collected about me on numerous services I've used in the past; and then subsequentally decided to stop being lazy about it and learn how to use Linux. I'm currently typing this from my Linux OS, as I don't trust Windows anymore.

I also got a VPN, but I ran out of money so I couldn't afford to keep paying for it for now, but I'll hopefully have it again soon. I'm just happy to be back here on the forum with all of you brocels, and even if I'm just being paranoid, I'd so much rather be safe than sorry, especially after going through those attempts to dox me.

I just wrote this entire thing to give an update as to why I went silent for a while. Not that I think anyone really cared nor noticed... but I stil felt that it would be inappropriate to not make a post such as this one.

Be careful brocels, society hates us, don't forget that. It will absolutely try and ruin your life.
Best not to dox urself brocel and not post irl pics even if ur not already also jfl at reddit cucks seething at ur existence.

Was it a random attack or because you used this site?

Best not to dox urself brocel and not post irl pics even if ur not already also jfl at reddit cucks seething at ur existence.
I will never post pictures of myself, not now, not ever. I'm not that stupid.