Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Truecel trait: Even if I were to somehow get a girlfriend, what the fuck would I even talk about?

Geryon

Geryon

I'm Nuclear
-
I never noticed until recently, but damn do I struggle to come up with interesting conversations and topics when talking to people, and that's not even counting my social anxiety which is its own bag of problems.

Even if I were to get a gf best thing I could come up with is "nice weather we're having today" tier conversations, that became giga apparent when I approached a girl recently and got rejected. It's brutally over at this point.

Talk about how ur a such truecel and show her all ur posts on incels.is

thats why you should forget about womyn, even if you ascend, your relationship will be boring and she will cuck you

thats why you should forget about womyn, even if you ascend, your relationship will be boring and she will cuck you
there is no such thing as “ascension” for an trucel, Chico

over

talk about the weather ,foids love that shit

Talk about how ur a such truecel and show her all ur posts on incels.is
This but unironically. The only thing I like to talk about is my inceldom

Yahoo Answers was excellent. I spent most of my time with rightists.