Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Truecel trait; Collecting your shit in jars so you can throw it at normies

Animecel2D

Animecel2D

Hee ho!
★★★★★

Wait till i throw this at some chad on a date. Just shower bro and you wont be covered in shit

Is that yours

ID ------> sewers

compost it. You can get an ungodly amount of horse and cow poop if you have land. Stables can't get rid of it fast enough. You can get foids to buy it for their plants. You can put your pop in it too. Now they have your composted poop and pee on their plants

You can get foids to buy it for their plants. You can put your pop in it too. Now they have your composted poop and pee on their plants
:feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
this is a good idea because night soil can cause diseases.
foids will think they're eating healthy vegetables, but instead they will get worms (if you have worms).

Extremely based.

based af maybe I will do it someday during travel maxxing

I don’t because it’s gross and I’m too high inhib to do that.

compost it. You can get an ungodly amount of horse and cow poop if you have land. Stables can't get rid of it fast enough. You can get foids to buy it for their plants. You can put your pop in it too. Now they have your composted poop and pee on their plants
Will try this out ngl

thanks

[UWSL]look for hibernating snakes in rocky areas where there are a lot of rocks and other rock cavities where snakes can overwinter in winter (early April is the optimal time for this) ´[/UWSL]
[UWSL]> put the cumbersome snakes in a cardboard box with the help of a carriage or the like and put the box at home in a freezer cage etc. for 20 minutes, the snakes do not die but return to a cumbersome state where they are easy to slip in from the norm mailbox[/UWSL]
[UWSL]> the snake crocuses in the normies apartment and if it goes well, bites a pet dog or cat or hides in a hole in the cabin and surprises the normie at night[/UWSL]

[UWSL]> revenge balls[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<install laminate flooring in your cabin[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<buy a few 10kg bowling balls[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<roll the bowling balls around the floor at morning six when the normies are sleeping[/UWSL]

[UWSL]<collect dead animals from the sides of the road, etc.[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<A professional avenger also goes to a livestock cemetery and digs cats and dogs with him into fresh-looking pits[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<hang during the night with the animals hanging from the roof of the stairwell[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<The smell of death never leaves the stairwell and the normies are in shock[/UWSL]

[UWSL]> Indian air conditioning[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<get a duct fan. air conditioning pipe and activated carbon filter[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<line the inner surface of the filter with foil / plastic so that 30% of the top edge remains open[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<place the shit bricks in the filter[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<stack the equipment so that the duct fan sucks air through the filter[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<put the outlet in the gravity ventilation outlet valve of your apartment[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<start the fan[/UWSL]
[UWSL]<The outlet valve of normal dwellings emits fecal odor[/UWSL]
[UWSL]You should get a fan strong enough that the fecal odor will not spread to your home.[/UWSL]

Last edited:
i thought that by shit you meant some general variety of objects

some of them have like corn seeds, what a disgusting thing.