Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: any time you try to speak in a conversation you get interrupted.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★★
I swear to god this happens to me consistently. Any time I'm around people and I think of something to say, I'm instantly interrupted every single time. It's fucking annoying as hell.

Either this or people didn't understand what you said and say "What?".

I fucking hate the "Whats".

I swear to god this happens to me consistently. Any time I'm around people and I think of something to say, I'm instantly interrupted every single time. It's fucking annoying as hell.
That's one of the reasons I stopped talking to people

if they gave a shit, they would immediately say "sorry what were you saying?", but they don't, because even basic courtesy depends on what your chin looks like

Either this or people didn't understand what you said and say "What?".

I fucking hate the "Whats".
normies will say this even if they understood what you said, if they don't expect it from you

I say theres 2 kinds of people. The Why people and the Because people. The latter are just computer generated matrix NPCs who´s sole purpose is to work & breed more workers.
Even the I, Robot robot is more inquisitive. Thats a mind bender.

True Truecels don't mix with people on any occasion, but it's an incel trait.

yeah I hate that shit people just start talking in the middle of my sentence

I don't stop, I just finish my sentence anyway then everyone gets confused :feelswhat:

Yes. I even got interrupted and had a guy talk over me during zoom chats (with no camera) in university. People can tell who is incel just from voice/the way they talk

They usually don't even let me speak in the sense that when I would start to speak some other normies isntantly starts to speak louder.
And of course they always get more attention than me.

This has happened to me all my life. I speak to soft and people just ignore what I say or interrupt.

They usually don't even let me speak in the sense that when I would start to speak some other normies isntantly starts to speak louder.
And of course they always get more attention than me.
I have had this. The normies just assume what they say is important. Also, most normies in a conversation just want us to go along with their stupid opinions.

When you're ugly, you're not at the center of attention. Simple as that.

yep, and it's like they do it on purpose because all normies are psychopathic sadists and they know there are no social consequences to disrespecting a low-status male.

happens to me to