Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

truecel trait: any time you try to speak in a conversation you get interrupted.

T

tacotown2142

What doesn't kill you leaves permanent scars.
★★
4d 19h 29m
I swear to god this happens to me consistently. Any time I'm around people and I think of something to say, I'm instantly interrupted every single time. It's fucking annoying as hell.

Meus

Meus

Commander
★★★★
62d 14h 31m
Either this or people didn't understand what you said and say "What?".

I fucking hate the "Whats".

NeverBeenFine

NeverBeenFine

Greycel
1d 4h 34m
tacotown2142 said:
I swear to god this happens to me consistently. Any time I'm around people and I think of something to say, I'm instantly interrupted every single time. It's fucking annoying as hell.
That's one of the reasons I stopped talking to people

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

ⓃⓊⒸⓀ ⒻⒾⒼⒼⒺⓇⓈ
★★★★★
141d 23h 13m
tacotown2142 said:

if they gave a shit, they would immediately say "sorry what were you saying?", but they don't, because even basic courtesy depends on what your chin looks like

Meus said:
Either this or people didn't understand what you said and say "What?".

I fucking hate the "Whats".
normies will say this even if they understood what you said, if they don't expect it from you

Swedeguy93

Swedeguy93

#WomenAreCattle
★★★
4d 14h 22m
I say theres 2 kinds of people. The Why people and the Because people. The latter are just computer generated matrix NPCs who´s sole purpose is to work & breed more workers.
Even the I, Robot robot is more inquisitive. Thats a mind bender.

BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★
12d 7h 52m
tacotown2142 said:
True Truecels don't mix with people on any occasion, but it's an incel trait.

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
221d 14h 36m
NeverBeenFine said:
That's one of the reasons I stopped talking to people
same, impossible to enter a conversation, always feel like a thirdweel

proudweeb

proudweeb

RunningFromFemherroids
★★★★★
25d 23h 19m
yeah I hate that shit people just start talking in the middle of my sentence

I don't stop, I just finish my sentence anyway then everyone gets confused :feelswhat:

Eremite

Eremite

No Ether for Incels
★★★
7d 40m
Yes. I even got interrupted and had a guy talk over me during zoom chats (with no camera) in university. People can tell who is incel just from voice/the way they talk

kampman

kampman

Irrelevant
★★★★★
136d 5h 23m
They usually don't even let me speak in the sense that when I would start to speak some other normies isntantly starts to speak louder.
And of course they always get more attention than me.

calimero

calimero

Major
★★
21d 16h 13m
This has happened to me all my life. I speak to soft and people just ignore what I say or interrupt.

P

Paperman

Recruit
★★
1d 13h 31m
kampman said:
They usually don't even let me speak in the sense that when I would start to speak some other normies isntantly starts to speak louder.
And of course they always get more attention than me.
I have had this. The normies just assume what they say is important. Also, most normies in a conversation just want us to go along with their stupid opinions.

BrazilianLambda

BrazilianLambda

r/Braincels rapefugee
40d 24m
When you're ugly, you're not at the center of attention. Simple as that.

B

belowhumanity

Greycel
1d 23h 18m
tacotown2142 said:
yep, and it's like they do it on purpose because all normies are psychopathic sadists and they know there are no social consequences to disrespecting a low-status male.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8