Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel True story: I stopped feeling suicidial once I realized that women and sexhaving men actually WANT me to off myself

• Thread starter RetardedChinlet
  • Start date
RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I believe suicidial tendencies largely stem from the wish that, by killing yourself, you will inflict some of your suffering onto other people via guilt or other discomfort.

I've come to realize that, as a bitter and unattractive incel, most normies might even prefer for me to neutralize myself. This fact has eradicated most of my suicidiality, believe it or not.

Last edited:
no shit dumbass

The only thing going on women's little cumbrains when they look at genetic trash like you is:

"Why is this goddamn midget still alive???" :foidSoy:

no shit dumbass

The only thing going on women's little cumbrains when they look at genetic trash like you is:

Yeah that part is a bit "water is wet" -tier. But what surprised me is the fact that it works as lifefuel for me.

no shit dumbass

Almost lifefuel to piss them off just by existing

Yeah that part is a bit "water is wet" -tier. But what surprised me is the fact that it works as lifefuel for me.
I can't stand how they act all surprised at the level of hatred we have for them, when they've always wanted us dead ever since puberty fucked us over

make yourself comfy boyo

no shit dumbass

I'm alive to put women in hell:feelsdevil:

Cope, sexhavers don't even think about us. We aren't important at all.

Thats why if anyone hERe was to commit suicide they have to make normies take part in the festivities as well before they reach the end in minecraft.

The best revenge is living,

(Well...)

I've come to realize that, as a bitter and unattractive incel, most normies might even prefer for me to neutralize myself. This fact has eradicated most of my suicidiality, believe it or not.

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...

Exactly. This was evident to me when the male youth living in the same commune as me would walk by my room door each night and mock me with the sexual language I used while sleeping. They also would deliberately slam their room doors as hard as possible to startle me since I have chronic anxiety from autism.

"Damn baby"

"Oh yes"

"Damn sweetie"

"Looks like we've got a mouse in the house"(Chadlito said this because I was isolating myself in my commune room due to embarrassment. I would wrap a belt/blanket around my body to prevent sleep-masturbation.)

"Wow, Intellau didn't go outside to eat today"(Yes, I remained in my room without eating; it was habitual by that point)

Chadlito personally walked by my door and said, "So you don't like women riding?" in a cocky tone, and then went into his room laughing.

Stress only worsened my sexsomnia...
Awful. But indeed, suiciding would only provide joy for those people.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back