Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

True loneliness

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
I went out for a walk a while ago and I'm never doing it again. My city is a complete shithole that I have no attachment to whatsoever, it feels like I'm in a different planet. I sat back on a bench to catch my breath, then a large amount of people coming from some sort of event came by, talking and gossiping about the experiences with eachothers. Everyone was never alone, they had someone else beside them to keep them company, if not, they were on the phone talking to someone else. It is pure ragefuel that I've been denied a decent social life, it is impossible to make friends after high school. They truly deserve a painful death for not being grateful to have friends.

Last edited:
Damn you were walking and had to sit on a bench to catch your breath? lol fatass

And it’s to be expected if they were coming from an event.

they should be at home miserable because of quarantine

try walking for hours non- stop, retard

and?

If they were coming from an event it obviously means they are social, so what you saw is normal. Outside isn’t for incels anyways.

It’s what ive experienced for too long