Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill True gold digger edition: actor robert dinero has a kid with ling ling at age 80!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★

The mans 80 years old and can still produce an offspring. Of course the gal is some Asian gold digger but whatever I guess. Goes to show if you got the money and fame you can pop kids out at dame near any age!

not a gold digger, it's just another typical WMAF couple.

asian females would rather be with a 60 years old white guy rather than being with an asian guy their age.
her kid doesn't even look mixed, it looks 100% asian. over for her mixed kid dreams.

looks don’t mattER. RobERt dinERo attracted a woman due to his great pERsonality. I’m sure his money and status had nothing to do with it

Kid will basically grow up without a father. It's over for him before it even began

The deel huntel hihihihihi ching chong ching!

The mans 80 years old and can still produce an offspring. Of course the gal is some Asian gold digger but whatever I guess. Goes to show if you got the money and fame you can pop kids out at dame near any age

Is it a girl or a boy? That is what will determine if its going to live life on easy mode or be a future ER

I doubt its too good for genetic recombination when both parents are old as fuck. And Robert De Niro will probably die before that child sees 10th birthday anyway. Broooooooooooooooooooooootal