Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Truck simulator games are so good tbh even if I don't have the steering wheel

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I remember I tried ETS2 in my friend's house and I thought I wouldn't like it because I was never into simulators. But the game was honestly very good so I waited until it was on Steam sales and bought it for myself (came with some DLC) and devoted some hours. Then on the next Steam sales I bought the other DLC except Iberia which was (and still is) expensive. I play with my Xbox controller because I don't want to spend hundreds of euros in steering wheel, pedals and gear shift just for one game, I'm not that obsessive kek.

Pretty much I completed the game because I've been to almost every city, have more than 250 hired drivers and I'm a millionaire so now all I do is buy trucks and customize them (I have cash to burn :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:) and do the routes I feel like and with the trucks I like. It's a good game to play while you listen to a podcast, music or some youtube video that doesn't require you to look at the screen. Also bought American Truck Simulator but I'm still very early in game with just 3 drivers and around 10% of the map explored. I like how American roads are so different to European roads. Almost no roundabouts, less curves, higher speed limits, etc. Also the trucks seem to have better control, in ETS2 if you drive at full speed, turn left/right and have a heavy load most likely the truck will crash. Done the same in ATS and the truck goes just fine, maybe it will seem it will crash but in the end it's steady.

Didn’t like ets2 much seemed to take forever to get anywhere in the game.
Ats I liked more maybe because it’s has places I’ve actually been to and can compare the detail put into the game.

I used to play euro truck
But sometimes when I’m driving I think of cringy stuff I did in the past and scream like a sperg

I don’t like driving sims, they control like ass compared to everything else and when I do get the control down it’s just not super exciting since there’s not much to do outside of turn. If i want to turn brian off then I play overwatch.

tldr but i think i would like truck simulation games
i loved playing this truck game as a kid

Didn’t like ets2 much seemed to take forever to get anywhere in the game.
Ats I liked more maybe because it’s has places I’ve actually been to and can compare the detail put into the game.
For me it's the opposite, in ETS2 particularly in France (traveled a lot there with my family) I can recognize places and all while in ATS can't do that but still enjoy the scenery.

It makes sense in Europe to take more time to get to places because lower speed limits, tolls and the roads aren't so straight, and in the Black Sea expansion in shitty roads in Romania or Bulgaria if you had traffic you were fucked kek. But roads in the Scandinavia DLC were more straight and some even had automatic tolls.

Next thing to do would be to install a multiplayer mod and play on a RP server.

I remember I tried ETS2 in my friend's house and I thought I wouldn't like it because I was never into simulators. But the game was honestly very good so I waited until it was on Steam sales and bought it for myself (came with some DLC) and devoted some hours. Then on the next Steam sales I bought the other DLC except Iberia which was (and still is) expensive. I play with my Xbox controller because I don't want to spend hundreds of euros in steering wheel, pedals and gear shift just for one game, I'm not that obsessive kek.

Pretty much I completed the game because I've been to almost every city, have more than 250 hired drivers and I'm a millionaire so now all I do is buy trucks and customize them (I have cash to burn :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:) and do the routes I feel like and with the trucks I like. It's a good game to play while you listen to a podcast, music or some youtube video that doesn't require you to look at the screen. Also bought American Truck Simulator but I'm still very early in game with just 3 drivers and around 10% of the map explored. I like how American roads are so different to European roads. Almost no roundabouts, less curves, higher speed limits, etc. Also the trucks seem to have better control, in ETS2 if you drive at full speed, turn left/right and have a heavy load most likely the truck will crash. Done the same in ATS and the truck goes just fine, maybe it will seem it will crash but in the end it's steady.
Im the same way witb train simulators, its a bit nicee as you can take your hands off the controls for a bit

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back