Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Truceltrait: You spent vacation rotting

trognarukk

trognarukk

Avoidantcel
★★★★
I am almost through my 2 Weeks of Vacation and what have i done? Nothing.

Rotting away on X, .iS, Youtube and World of Warcraft.

I was looking forward to ride more with my MTB but my Wrist is acting out. Probably Tendonitis,RSI or Carpaltunnel again.

I failed my streak of not consuming any Alcohol or Weed.

Ironically i felt better during wageslaving. When my Mind is occupied with work i dont have the strong feeling of anger hatred and boredom.

Yeah fuck me

you guys get vacations? :cryfeels:

you guys get vacations? :cryfeels:
Yeah i still have too much of vacation days left this year. I have 20 Days left. And i was 5 Weeks on paid Sickleave. :feelskek:

Even with paid sickleave you still have access to your yearly vacation days. 30 Days in the year. Its pretty much standard in Germany

Yeah since high school most of my vacs have been me rooting in my fucking room like a loser

where the fuck am i supposed to spend my vacation as a loner incel? What will i do there? Just dick around for a couple of days, then retreat to my room and rot until it's time to go back. So much fun

Brutal, sorry mang.

I can relate quite a bit. All I have done, is rot here, on YouTube, X, play vidya, coom, etc.

Sorry about your wrist, at least it's a decent temperature in Germany & not the miserable heat I have to live with; I can't even nature cope.

How long was your streak of no booze/weed?

Proud of not having done anything except a few dips in the sea. I never wanted to spend these days on vacation. The idea of being among people demoralizes me, especially for a misanthrope like me

I'm neet and every day is a vacation for me. AND FUCK THE WORLD OUTSIDE.

My entire life is a vacation spent by myself doing something of substance