Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Trucels Don't Go to University: Higher Education is Correlated with Being a Tallfag

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Tall men are more likely to obtain higher education.
Men taller than 6 feet 3 inches (194 cm) were 2 to 3 times more likely to obtain a higher education compared to men shorter than 5 feet 4 inches (165 cm).

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/tall/comments/59jtz0/comment/d9b40o0/?utm_term=28861029216&context=3&utm_medium=comment_embed&utm_source=embed&utm_name=

That’s the only explanation for why tallfags here claim that 6’0 is manlet height and average white Zoomer is 6’3 is because they live at college campuses filled with other rich white kids, which are predominantly filled with athletic tallfag moggers.

@Incelius Savage ban all "universitycels"

you should only go to university for
Seung hui cho

(In video game)

Good genes come in packages, taller people are more likely more attractive and thus they have good self esteem, good mental health etc ec which leads to more success in studies

my tutor is 5'0 ricecel and hes in engineering at one of the best universities in my country

It is not uncommon to see a young American man is over 6'3(190 cm) and a American girl is over 5'11 (180 cm)
:fuk: :feelsrope: How can average guys even compete let alone below average guys.

I dropped out of college because I got so gigamogged and was a loner on top of being gigamogged.

I took part time courses tho as an adult because night classes are just full of adults who wanna just get in and get out. No more college / high school normie BS