Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Trucel Trait: You've always been an outcast

autistandugly

autistandugly

Major
★★
no friends, no social circles

No one gives a shitballs about males

This is the timeline I’m stuck in. Fucking hell.

More or less, yes. Here and there some „friends“ but never had a real circle or a clique where u hang around every weekend etc.

No one gives a shitballs about males
Uh... it's the other way around: good-looking (male) individuals are more caressed by both genders.

I've always had friends and "social circles" but never a gf, which makes it all the more frustrating.

Friendship is cucked

nah i get all the bitches

zoomer trait: your only type of post is "truecel trait: you are x"

I've always had friends and "social circles" but never a gf, which makes it all the more frustrating.
You are a fakecel or a failed normie or lowtier normie but not an incel if you have friends and social circle

You are a fakecel or a failed normie or lowtier normie but not an incel if you have friends and social circle

Incel = involuntarily celibate

I've never received romantic affection or experienced intimacy with a female in any form. That makes me an incel.

i had some friends but in school i was outcast

Incel = involuntarily celibate

I've never received romantic affection or experienced intimacy with a female in any form. That makes me an incel.
How old are u?

Fucking hell

Ultra